TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates!!!

Default Updates!!!

The news of what is going on right now is pretty slim. How is the team doing? Any walk ons that look like they may make it? How are some of our injured players doing? You can't rely on the 6 oclock news out our of Savannah, they are into the High Scools and Tiger.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

Default Re: Updates!!!

I was out at practice Tuesday. Saw a new walk-on QB working with the scout team. One of the trainers told me his name, but I can not remember. Several guys in sick bay under the Pavillion. I did see our other FR QB taking a few reps and working back in some. Still saw lots of errors and "lots' of serious coaching going on. I do not know how good we will be, but I am certain the team is better coached this year. I am optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    I was out at practice Tuesday. Saw a new walk-on QB working with the scout team. One of the trainers told me his name, but I can not remember. Several guys in sick bay under the Pavillion. I did see our other FR QB taking a few reps and working back in some. Still saw lots of errors and "lots' of serious coaching going on. I do not know how good we will be, but I am certain the team is better coached this year. I am optimistic.
    Youtube I assume?
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanGSU View Post
    Youtube I assume?
    Or his real name ... Youyoute

Quote Originally Posted by gsugt1 View Post
    You mean Youyoute ?
    Same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanGSU View Post
    Youtube I assume?
    Coach said on the Eagle Insider broadcast yesterday that Youyoute is back out there and he hopes that he'll be back at full speed by the end of the week, I assume meaning tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    Coach said on the Eagle Insider broadcast yesterday that Youyoute is back out there and he hopes that he'll be back at full speed by the end of the week, I assume meaning tomorrow.
    Glad to hear! I wonder how much McKinnon closed the gap between him and Youyoute while Youyoute was away from the practice fields.

Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    Finally - some good news for a change...
    Doyle Clifton, Beaufort, SC
    RFGTG

If it was turf toe that kept him out, I really hope it was a mild case. I knew some guys in high school on the football team that got it and although they could play, they were nowhere near 100% health. Matt Ryan dealt with this last year for the Falcons and it bothered him all year. Like I said, I hope it was a mild case and Youyoute is all fixed up! That kid's got a lot of heart and I can't wait to see him on the field!!

Quote Originally Posted by gataeagles06 View Post
    If it was turf toe that kept him out, I really hope it was a mild case. I knew some guys in high school on the football team that got it and although they could play, they were nowhere near 100% health. Matt Ryan dealt with this last year for the Falcons and it bothered him all year. Like I said, I hope it was a mild case and Youyoute is all fixed up! That kid's got a lot of heart and I can't wait to see him on the field!!
    Yeah, I had it my junior year and it was tough to deal with. Like you said, you can play, but making cuts and firing off the ball are tough on you. It doesn't go away until you've had a chance to rest it for 3-4 weeks with no running activity.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft