TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: Here's a laser show for you...

  1. Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Waaaa

    lol...still killing the crowd

    Georgia Tech doesnt fill their stadium because they have no populist appeal. I never see kids downtown in SE or SW Atlanta wearing GT gear. NEVER. You do see a lot of UGA gear however and we're talking about blocks from their campus. There is just the slightest hint of elitism among Tech grads and fans that prevents them from having the following of a Georgia, University of Miami, Texas or Ohio State. So i am definitely not worried about GT. When I see some GT flags in Lithonia or Douglasville or Rome or Calhoun then I might think they are expanding their base. I mean, who attends UGA games? Everyone? Now who attends Tech games? Alumni? Students? Anyone else? Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    I always love this "program going in two different directions" talk. How about play a freaking game first! And nobody yet has been able to answer the question of how you are going to outdraw GT when they can't even fill up their stadium...you won't EVER outdraw them, and you can take THAT to the bank. Now go back to that pathetic waste of space you call a board and leave us alone.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    17,585

    Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    Waaaa

    lol...still killing the crowd
    No answers, only smartass comments...just as expected.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,879

    Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    You guys are getting trolled ridiculously hard by posters who have admitted that the administration has displayed no desire to move to FBS. They're simply trolling you for fun.

    Give it up.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  4. Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    You ARE referring to YOUR administration right? Because ours just *cough cough* ahem, sidesteps the question in order not to piss off the CAA. But we know what happened to the last administration that opposed the alumni and business.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    You guys are getting trolled ridiculously hard by posters who have admitted that the administration has displayed no desire to move to FBS. They're simply trolling you for fun.

    Give it up.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,879

    Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    You ARE referring to YOUR administration right? Because ours just *cough cough* ahem, sidesteps the question in order not to piss off the CAA. But we know what happened to the last administration that opposed the alumni and business.
    There's no question that ours has no desire to do so. However, it's been stated by your own posters (and you just clarified it again) that yours doesn't either.

    Now, I'm not saying they should, because it requires a large financial commitment and a new team should spend around 4-5 years in FCS regardless.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  6. Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Whomever stated that is misinformed because every interview I have seen or heard its not an emphatic no but rather the classic media sidestep. In fact our prez let it slip a year ago in Tampa at an alumni meeting before he was obviously told to bring it down a notch and not mention it. Look I love football at all levels. I watch it all including CFL. But the idea that FCS football will make it in downtown Atlanta vs GT, UGA and the Falcons is suicidal. I would rather be Div III or FCS non scholly than go though the nightmare of trying to schedule GSU vs James madison in the Dome while GT vs Miami is 20 blocks up Northside Dr on the same afternoon.

    Most of have been around a long time and we do not want another episode of what happened after Lefty left. We went 29-5 and beat Wisconsin and nobody cared because frankly this city is too big with too much to do. Nobody was driving downtown to see us play Stetson or Samford. If people are going to drive to the Dome from Stone Mountain Alpaharetta and Fayetteville in 2014 it will not be because we're playing Wofford or Maine.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    There's no question that ours has no desire to do so. However, it's been stated by your own posters (and you just clarified it again) that yours doesn't either.

    Now, I'm not saying they should, because it requires a large financial commitment and a new team should spend around 4-5 years in FCS regardless.

  7. #97

    Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    Try that commute at 8:00 a.m. on a Wed. once school is back in session an then try leaving work at 4:30 to return.
    You are slow. I get that. You let me know when the Braves have an 8:00 am game on a Wednesday and I'll make the commute for you.
    Fire Sam Baker.

  8. Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    And youre an illiterate. Most Alpharettans are 9 to 5 'ers as if it bares mentioning at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiFlyinEagle View Post
    You are slow. I get that. You let me know when the Braves have an 8:00 am game on a Wednesday and I'll make the commute for you.

  9. #99

    Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    And youre an illiterate. Most Alpharettans are 9 to 5 'ers as if it bares mentioning at all.
    I had JUST STATED that I work for the Braves and only make the commute to Turner Field when there is a home game. At what point did we begin discussing "most Alpharettans" commute times? It's called reading comprehension. You should look into it.
    Fire Sam Baker.

  10. Default Re: Here's a laser show for you...

    YOU mentioned your commute to refute my contention that GA 400 traffic is horrible. YOU do not have a typical commute. YOU do not commute at rush hour Monday through Friday by your own admission. So YOU look into reading comprehension because NOTHING you say makes a bit of sense.

    Did I...did I just have to explain that???? Holy Cow!

    Quote Originally Posted by HiFlyinEagle View Post
    I had JUST STATED that I work for the Braves and only make the commute to Turner Field when there is a home game. At what point did we begin discussing "most Alpharettans" commute times? It's called reading comprehension. You should look into it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •