TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Southern?

Default Re: Where is Southern?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer22 View Post
    Notice that you said other than the coordinators. You just can't disregard the head coach, the offensive coordinator, and the defensive coordinator!!! Those are the scheme makers and play callers.
    Just because they have experience doesn't mean they are worth a crap.

Just curious, why did you leave out Bond's poor showing at GT in your "bio" of him?
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Yawn.

Oh, and for Ga State fans, that means that this "smack" thread is boring, not what you are used to hearing from your boyfriends.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft

4. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Monken PI has experience as coordinator - good

GSU Coordinators = bad

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Just because they have experience doesn't mean they are worth a crap.

5. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Quote Originally Posted by gudp1 View Post
    Sorry about the typo on the 500 part. It was the fortune top 50 list from 2006 and state had one and he is a monumental failure based on what BOA has become but I am sure he took the money.....

As for the rest, even Columbus state has a fortune 500 CEO. Even Dollar General store is fortune 500.

you should go on all day because I have found no published list of the colleges of the CEO's of Fortune 500. Even the brochure from the Robinson School of business does not claim more F 500 CEO's than anyone.

BTW - that title belongs to the U of Wisconsin......
    HAHA!!! Southern education at its BEST! "If I can't find it on the internet, it doesn't exist." LMAO!!!!! There are a lot of things Robinson brochure doesn't "claim," especially a list published six years ago, but I assure you, just because you close your eyes, cover your ears, or wish it away, it doesn't make it so. And tell me something, what does it say about Georgia Southern, when even Columbus State has a Fortune 500 CEO? No one here seems to answer ANY of my questions, or try to provide any facts about Southern, and we all know why -- Southern's history when it comes to academia or successful business leaders is non-existent, and pales in comparison to GSU, or as we have apparently found out, Columbus State. Bravo Statesboro. Hail Southern, LOL!

6. Default Re: Where is Southern?

I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

7. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    Just curious, why did you leave out Bond's poor showing at GT in your "bio" of him?
    That wasn't a bio, just his greatest accolades. If you want to see his full bio, or any of our coaching staff, feel free to visit our athletics site.

Heck, if you want to see a REAL recruiting site from a program that actually "gets it," click here: http://www.insidepantherfootball.com

8. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Paintballer is hilarious. My all time favorite thread with his involvement is him on Stingtalk trying to convince GT folk to agree with his anti GSU ranting and then watching them turn against him in masse. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    That wasn't a bio, just his greatest accolades. If you want to see his full bio, or any of our coaching staff, feel free to visit our athletics site.

Heck, if you want to see a REAL recruiting site from a program that actually "gets it," click here: http://www.insidepantherfootball.com
    Nice site.

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    Paintballer is hilarious. My all time favorite thread with his involvement is him on Stingtalk trying to convince GT folk to agree with his anti GSU ranting and then watching them turn against him in masse. LMAO
    That's "en masse".

Also, I wouldn't be citing the guys that mock you as their "night school" as my staunch supporters.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    HAHA!!! Southern education at its BEST! "If I can't find it on the internet, it doesn't exist." LMAO!!!!! There are a lot of things Robinson brochure doesn't "claim," especially a list published six years ago, but I assure you, just because you close your eyes, cover your ears, or wish it away, it doesn't make it so. And tell me something, what does it say about Georgia Southern, when even Columbus State has a Fortune 500 CEO? No one here seems to answer ANY of my questions, or try to provide any facts about Southern, and we all know why -- Southern's history when it comes to academia or successful business leaders is non-existent, and pales in comparison to GSU, or as we have apparently found out, Columbus State. Bravo Statesboro. Hail Southern, LOL!
    Not exactly. I just was not going to waste more than 30 minutes since you were quoting it as law. You have been asked to show the list you have quoted and you have failed. Your own publicity machine does not claim it so FAIL.

There have been hundreds of changes in fortune 500 companies in 6 years and that many more changes in CEO's in 6 years so your info is a huge fail in 2010. I think I will use 6 year old info on my business decisions.

There are 4 billionaires in the State of Ga and 25% of them graduated from Southern. The former director of Marshall space Flight Center and NASA executive is from Southern. The head of the Susan G Komen is from Southern. The list goes on and on but this is a football thread.

Heck, I am a CEO.......

As for the smack topic, your football inhales vigorously, your coach is washed up but at least you are shed of Dan Reeves, and you will be fortunate to win 3 games and average 5,000 fans.

Maybe one of your CEO's will buy out the dome so you can report a sell out!
    Poster formerly known as gudp1