TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: GSU fight song ringtone and wallpaper

Default GSU fight song ringtone and wallpaper

Need a little help folks getting my new phone setup appropriately. I go through this every couple years. I forget how I got it last time or they change the way you get this stuff. Verizon is my carrier. Thanks in advance.

Default Ringtone

Help with Alltel as well. It seems that nobody there can help me but they ALL know where to find that U*** crap.

I finally figured out Verizon. Sorry can't help with Alltel. Good luck. I thought Verizon was going to buy Alltel a while back but have not heard much about it in a while.

4. Default

I can send you the mp3 file I made. You can use one of the free web services to send it to your phone or attach it to an email and send it to your phone.

I actually haven't added it to my new phone yet either.
    Chris Butler
    Athletic Foundation Member Since 2004
    Georgia Southern Class of '04 & '08

No institution can be truly great until it is rooted in the fine traditions of the past.
    -President Guy Wells, December 12th, 1932

I have several GSU ringtones that I made. They sound good, PM me and I will text them to anyone who wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by gfbagent View Post
    Help with Alltel as well. It seems that nobody there can help me but they ALL know where to find that U*** crap.
    I have gotten the wallpaper and ringtone from Alltell with no problem. go to Axcess Apps and shop for college and greek logos with ring tones. under that go to colleges not college football. i have all of the logos and the fight song.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Eagle View Post
    I have gotten the wallpaper and ringtone from Alltell with no problem. go to Axcess Apps and shop for college and greek logos with ring tones. under that go to colleges not college football. i have all of the logos and the fight song.
    This only works with certain phones. Does not seem to work with my HTC smartphone.

Or a blackberry.

I'm not that advanced. I still used the Razor.

The website www.myxer.com has free wallpaper and ringtones. or you can upload your own stuff. If you have verizon you can email your phone:
    yournumber@vzwpix.com

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"