TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fresh new begining

  1. Default Fresh new begining

    Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all, I'm hoping that this is the year a great turn around will begin. Just so all knows we Lowe's are fans of this program and school. So GATA this year....
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7Zw8oznF4

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Thanks, we are happy to have you and your family!

    Very sorry about what happened to Billy.. I still think he would have been a great QB for us!

    See you on Saturdays!
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

  3. #3

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    A group of us were talking about Billy at the scrimmage on Saturday. We all talked about how he became an Eagle (at least in the minds of the fans) the day he gave the team a much needed spark in the huge win against Appy that day.

    Hope he's doing well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hinesville(Gumbranch), GA
    Posts
    8,887

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    I also thought the world of Billy. I believe we met at the red flag tailgate. Hope you will come by and see us.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Trust us, any connections to Lakeland, FL are a good thing for our program but seriously we hope Billy is doing well.
    Artist Formerly Known as ditka4prez

    http://www.forgotten5.com

  6. #6

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Quote Originally Posted by SOARINGDREADNAUGHT View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all, I'm hoping that this is the year a great turn around will begin. Just so all knows we Lowe's are fans of this program and school. So GATA this year....
    Class act. Hope Billy is doing well.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    8,449

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Class act. Hope Billy is doing well.
    Damn JDC, this is twice in two days that I agree with you. One of us needs to go to the doctor and see if we have some weird jungle illness or something.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Guyton, GA
    Posts
    14,299

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Billy is still a part of the single biggest win of the last four seasons at GSU and for that we thank him!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Billy is still a part of the single biggest win of the last four seasons at GSU and for that we thank him!
    I agree. That game will always be remembered. Hatcher's biggest win by far. He caught app state with their pants down. They had no clue what to do with Billy bombing it deep or dumping off to Foster.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

  10. #10

    Default Re: Fresh new begining

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Damn JDC, this is twice in two days that I agree with you. One of us needs to go to the doctor and see if we have some weird jungle illness or something.
    One of us obviously off our meds....FESS UP!
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •