TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: pics and attachments

Default pics and attachments

Ok...I must be dumb, but I can not figure out how to post pictures in a thread without making them an attachment. Also, my attachments exceed the maximum allowed and I cant figure out how to delete any of them from the attachment manager window. Help.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    Ok...I must be dumb, but I can not figure out how to post pictures in a thread without making them an attachment. Also, my attachments exceed the maximum allowed and I cant figure out how to delete any of them from the attachment manager window. Help.
    Upload them to www.photobucket.com

Copy the link.

Click the IMG button below the "Redo" arrow. Paste the link. You're done. Photobucket actually has a link you can copy with the IMG tags already there if you would like

when I reply to a thread i do not see a "redo" or img button to paste a link, I just see
    title

post icons

submit reply preview post

miscellaneous options
    show your signature
    automatically parse links in text

attach files
    manage attachments

thread subscription
    notification type

submit reply preview post

thats it. Where is the redo and IMG button at?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

If you go to "Post Reply" or even the "Quick Reply", both methods should display this image:

You can click on that image, and it should open a box up (unless you've disabled javascript), and you can insert the URL of the photo you want to embed.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Im not getting that Icon anywhere E22. Is there something I may have done to make it go away? Javascript?? whatever that is...its not in my language.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    Im not getting that Icon anywhere E22. Is there something I may have done to make it go away? Javascript?? whatever that is...its not in my language.
    User CP
    Options
    Message interface or something like that at the bottom. Full editor

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    User CP
    Options
    Message interface or something like that at the bottom. Full editor

Thats it! Thanks for the help man.