TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Graduation Gala

Default Graduation Gala

For those who are graduating, stop by and see us at the Graduation Gala today and tomorrow to join the Alumni Association and become a donor to the Eagle Fund. There is a special deal for the first year where you can join both for only $20. That is less than the cost of a ticket to one game and includes an all-sports pass.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Default Re: Graduation Gala

I'm obviously passed the point for this, but I think this is great. I know when I was supposed to graduate originally this wasn't around and a lot of people didn't get a chance to sign up. Then when I graduated they were just starting to have things like this. $20 for both is a great deal, how does that incorporate into the recent grad program for the Eagle Fund? Does the alumni association still have the flat $300 lifetime membership? I'm not saying y'all aren't doing this, but I think explaining all the options is key.
    "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

Dusty Fowler
    I.T./B.Mgmt.
    GSUAF Member
    P69 - Section 108

For some reason I don't remember a Gala for Dec. graduation. I either missed it completely, or they didn't have one.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    For some reason I don't remember a Gala for Dec. graduation. I either missed it completely, or they didn't have one.
    I know when my wife graduated in Dec. 2008 they didn't have a Gala for them.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!