TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crApp State...HOT! HOT! HOT!

1. Default crApp State...HOT! HOT! HOT!

Imo this is one of those games that Hatcher pays a little more attention to. I am not saying he over looks any team we play. I just feel that he pays a little extra attention to crApp. Last year he opened up the playbook and did whatever he had to do to earn that "w" This year will be no different!

I honestly think we will see some trickery on both sides of the ball. IMO Anders opens up the Defensive playbook and we will blitz Edwards all day long!

I am going to go ahead and say this and you can quote me...There is no way we lose against crApp state. GSU is now at the point where we don't have anything to lose and everything to gain. That is a dangerous attitude to have and I believe this week every player and every coach puts a little more effort into preparing for this game. So I leave with this..NO WAY WE LOSE WITH 23K + FANS SCREAMING OUR EAGLES ON!!!

GATA EAGLES!!! FIND A WAY!!

We have proven for two years in a row that when you hit Edwards, he doesn't play as well. Even with our worst team ever we proved that.

I have just got to believe that our coaching staff knows that and is planning on blitzing the crap out of him.

If we can get to him and lay some good licks on him early, the game could very easily go our way. They are going to score points. But if you make him think twice about running, then you have gained a huge advantage.

And I somehow doubt that Edwards has forgotten how many times he has gotten hit by Eagles over the last two years.

I hope Covington, Suggs, and Walker make billy goat meat out him early.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft

3. Default

Aaarrr.....AAAuuurrrr....AAAAArRRRRRRR......

Is it Saturday Yet?

GO EAGLES!

The key to another victory over App State is the early lead. Those quick offensive and defensive scores last year shook them up. Got their whole O out of rhythm for 2-3 qtrs. By then it was too late, a down and a yard short also. I think we had them 21-0 at one point. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. We've got to do this again. Jeez, is it 10/18 yet? Already got butterflies in my stomach about this one. This is a huge game for us. They all are from here on out.
    GOOOOOOOO BLUE!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

Anyone know where to sign on to app's board? I have two weeks to antagonize them.

Quote Originally Posted by gsugoldnbluethrunthru View Post
    The key to another victory over App State is the early lead. Those quick offensive and defensive scores last year shook them up. Got their whole O out of rhythm for 2-3 qtrs. By then it was too late, a down and a yard short also. I think we had them 21-0 at one point. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. We've got to do this again. Jeez, is it 10/18 yet? Already got butterflies in my stomach about this one. This is a huge game for us. They all are from here on out.
    Over the years that I've been a GSU fan, we score early and often and hold on. I agree with your post 100%. Thats what we did last yr at their place, thats what we did Sat. Thats what we got to do for the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kennesaweagle View Post
    We have proven for two years in a row that when you hit Edwards, he doesn't play as well. Even with our worst team ever we proved that.

I have just got to believe that our coaching staff knows that and is planning on blitzing the crap out of him.

If we can get to him and lay some good licks on him early, the game could very easily go our way. They are going to score points. But if you make him think twice about running, then you have gained a huge advantage.

And I somehow doubt that Edwards has forgotten how many times he has gotten hit by Eagles over the last two years.

I hope Covington, Suggs, and Walker make billy goat meat out him early.
    I've noticed that at well. Edwards has taken some really rough hits against our defense the last two years that sort of took him out of his game. I'd expect our defense to be just as aggressive this year. You gotta give it to AE...he's a hell of a player. Reminds me of Jayson Foster because of how tough he is with such a small frame.

Quote Originally Posted by HentonHypeMachine View Post
    I've noticed that at well. Edwards has taken some really rough hits against our defense the last two years that sort of took him out of his game. I'd expect our defense to be just as aggressive this year. You gotta give it to AE...he's a hell of a player. Reminds me of Jayson Foster because of how tough he is with such a small frame.
    Yeah, maybe this year we can hold him under 400 yards of total offense!

I don't care how many yards he gets as long as we win the game
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Yeah, maybe this year we can hold him under 400 yards of total offense!
    Oh, he's going to get yards against us. That's just a given. But over the last two years he has taken some serious hits against our guys. And it always seems to throw him off for a bit.

And then you have the fact that our defense is different this year. We'll see if that's good or bad. But if we're going to take the pass away from him, then he will rely on running. And if he decides to run we can pop the hell out of him.

He does have an arm. But his arm is not his strength. Just like any other team. If we can make them one dementional, then we will have a great shot at them.

I just remember over the last two years saying to myself "Damn, he just got rocked!" Let's hope the same happens this year.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft