TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes all over the place

1. Default Changes all over the place

This weekend it was Chris Hatcher at Georgia Southern being fired. This week it's Savannah State Athletic Director Bart Bellairs on the move...what's next here in the coastal empire?

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/cont...HxkEoMrjA.cspx

Default Re: Changes all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    This weekend it was Chris Hatcher at Georgia Southern being fired. This week it's Savannah State Athletic Director Bart Bellairs on the move...what's next here in the coastal empire?

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/cont...HxkEoMrjA.cspx
    Maybe SCAD will start a football program.
    "We're Georgia Southern. Our colors are Blue and White. We call our offense the Georgia Power Company and our snap count is RATE HIKE."

Quote Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
    Maybe SCAD will start a football program.
    I know you are joking... but they have been cutting their sports back to almost nothing over the past few years. My sister in law was on scholarship for crew... one day out of the blue they called a team meeting and canceled everything. no explanation just "no more crew, thanks, bye".

Must be a Title IX issue. Too many scholarships for women and not enough for men. Drop the female sports until you get parity.
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

Growing up in Savannah I had trouble sometimes determining the guys from the girls who attended SCAD.

Quote Originally Posted by tim16021 View Post
    Growing up in Savannah I had trouble sometimes determining the guys from the girls that attended SCAD. :-)
    not much has changed. now all the guys wear girls jeans, and the girls wear neon tights and look like they purposefully mismatch clothes purchased at goodwill... but I guess I'm just blind to their "artistic style"

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    not much has changed. now all the guys wear girls jeans, and the girls wear neon tights and look like they purposefully mismatch clothes purchased at goodwill... but I guess I'm just blind to their "artistic style"
    Yeah, my niece attended SCAD ....or is that my nephew? Oh, I get so confused

I know you are joking... but they have been cutting their sports back to almost nothing over the past few years. My sister in law was on scholarship for crew... one day out of the blue they called a team meeting and canceled everything. no explanation just "no more crew, thanks, bye".
    I was definitely kidding. Did your sister-in-law find another place to compete?
    "We're Georgia Southern. Our colors are Blue and White. We call our offense the Georgia Power Company and our snap count is RATE HIKE."

9. Default Re: Changes all over the place

I work here in Savannah and have to ride around downtown a lot. It is definitely not hard to pick out a SCAD student. You are right about the guys wearing girls jeans and or Capri pants.

I just don't understand.

It's fashionable for men in certain European countries to wear capris and girl jeans, not that I ever would. Almost all men in Moscow carry around purses.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"