TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Waking up in Minnesota

Default Waking up in Minnesota

...arrived last night. Now wife and I are checking out the Mall of America today. See everyone in Brookings, later in the weekend....
    We have the privilege of two Georgia Southerns...the one that is known, from the past and the present; However, we also have access to the Georgia Southern University of our ambition....E.Y.E.S. / Alum

Default Re: Waking up in Minnesota

Have a safe return flight and have a GREAT TIME!

3. Default Re: Waking up in Minnesota

Of all the cities I have been to, Minneapolis is one of my favorites. You are there a the right time of year. Twin Cities grill in MOA is good but slow. Manny's downtown is one of the best steak places in the country. What a great city!!!

Yes as long as you leave in the next few weeks.....BRRRRRR! Way to cold in the winter.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

5. Default Re: Waking up in Minnesota

I'm in the MSP airport now. Unfortunately, I have to go to atlanta and repack and fly back up here tomorrow for the drive to Brookings. Didn't know I'd be here when I booked my trip for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BoroNative View Post
    I'm in the MSP airport now. Unfortunately, I have to go to atlanta and repack and fly back up here tomorrow for the drive to Brookings. Didn't know I'd be here when I booked my trip for the game.
    Damn. That inhales vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by BoroNative View Post
    You need a device called a PDA that will electronically keep your schedule for you so you won't have this happen again.