TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Switched away from mobile view on phone

  1. #11

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    I fat finger the damn full site button at least twice a week. Would drive me crazy to read it on desktop mode from my phone
    Same, same

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    3,438

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
    This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

    Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

    When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

    Hail southern
    Air fryer too.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buford, Ga
    Posts
    18,018

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Air fryer too.
    I second the Air Fryer

  4. #14

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.

  5. #15

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.
    you can do “[img] link to image or gif [/img]” without the quotes and it works, definitely harder to find the actual link address on mobile usually though

  6. #16

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE75 View Post
    Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.
    You should be good to go now.
    Thanks Chad!

  8. #18

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    nm

  9. #19

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
    This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

    Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

    When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

    Hail southern
    drizzle a little bit of water on it before putting it in the microwave. works like a charm.

  10. #20

    Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

    NM.

Similar Threads

  1. Just talked to AP on the phone!!!
    By gsueagle2424 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 1st September 2012, 08:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •