TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Switched away from mobile view on phone

Default Switched away from mobile view on phone

On my phone, I somehow switched away from mobile view to the standard website view. How do I switch back?

I went to the settings on my browser and selected to display desktop version, switching that back and forth but nothing happens.

Default Re: Switched away from mobile view on phone

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    On my phone, I somehow switched away from mobile view to the standard website view. How do I switch back?

I went to the settings on my browser and selected to display desktop version, switching that back and forth but nothing happens.

I think you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and there should be a link

for mobile or desktop

Delete your cookies and it'll switch back

Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    This is the only way
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    This is the only way
    This is the way.

Thanks guys

This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

Hail southern

Quote Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
    This info would’ve made the last two years so much more tolerable for me. Why…. I’m not even having to squint to type this reply.

Thanks for asking this question and thanks for the answer. This is the most helpful place on the internet.

When I reheat pizza in the microwave, the crust gets kinda rubbery…. Anyone got any advice?

Hail southern
    Cook it in a skillet coated with just a touch of olive oil. Gets it hot and crispy without the rubbery texture.

I exclusively use the desktop version to take advantage of the New Posts hack

Hail southern
    I fat finger the damn full site button at least twice a week. Would drive me crazy to read it on desktop mode from my phone

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I exclusively use the desktop version to take advantage of the New Posts hack
    That's on the mobile version too.

I fat finger the damn full site button at least twice a week. Would drive me crazy to read it on desktop mode from my phone
    Same, same

Hail southern
    Air fryer too.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Air fryer too.
    I second the Air Fryer

Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Anyone know how to post photos/gifs on the mobile version? I usually just wait until I'm at the desktop to reply.
    you can do “[img] link to image or gif [/img]” without the quotes and it works, definitely harder to find the actual link address on mobile usually though

Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE75 View Post
    Eagle22, need your help. For what ever reason I can not view the Eagles Nest or recruiting page. I paid my annual fees last Tuesday and not sure if something was reset.
    You should be good to go now.
    Thanks Chad!

nm

Hail southern
    drizzle a little bit of water on it before putting it in the microwave. works like a charm.

NM.