TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: Roster Updated

  1. #1

    Default Roster Updated

    The new (modified) roster is up. I say that because all of the signees aren't listed yet. It gives us something to read and review until practice starts next week.

  2. #2

    Default

    I will make a complete update of the changes in about an hour.

  3. #3

    Default

    I can hardly wait for those practice videos to start rolling in.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #4

    Default

    Changes since May 21:
    Chris Teal change position from WR to RB
    Add #13 Darius Eubanks DB, Fr.
    Leander Barney change position from RB to WR
    Add #17 Drexel Copeland WR, Fr.
    Add #18 Brent Osborn QB, Fr.
    Brandon Wilcher change year from RFr. to Jr.
    Christian Jordan, DB weight change from 197 to 210
    Add #32 Brandon Nolley RB, Jr.
    Jordan Walker, DB weight change from 171 to 185
    Add #38 Kyle Oehlbeck DB, Fr.
    Add #50 Will Koran DL, Fr.
    Add #52 Javon Mention DE, Fr.
    Zach York, LB weight change from 203 to 220
    Add #62 Graden Bozeman PK, Fr.
    Add #67 Bryant Meeks OL, Fr.
    Add #68 Taylor Johnstone OL, Fr.
    Add #71 Jake Gambino OL, Fr.
    Add #74 Hunter Poole OL, Fr.
    Jonathan Bryant, WR wight change from 150 to 175
    Nick Kyles change year from Sr. to Jr.
    Add #84 Patrick Barker WR, Fr.
    Add #87 Cole Gordon WR, Fr.
    Wynn Stinespring change year from Jr. to So.
    Add #92 Andrerel Coleman DL, Fr.
    Add #95 Willie Burden DE, Fr.
    Add #97 Neil Harrell DL, Jr.

    Changes still expected:
    Remove Billy Lowe, QB
    Derek Heyden Number Change from 38 to 4

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winstoneagle View Post
    The new (modified) roster is up. I say that because all of the signees aren't listed yet. It gives us something to read and review until practice starts next week.
    It looks like they have updated again signees look to be listed now including a transfer on the DL from Western Kentucky Neil Harrell Plant HS Tampa 6-3 311 WKU site has him listed at 6-1 291 still a big boy. Interesting numbers we have 21 OL 22 DB and 13 DL/DE on roster.
    Eagle Booster since 1993
    HailSouthern!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Changes since May 21:
    Chris Teal change position from WR to RB
    Add #13 Darius Eubanks DB, Fr.
    Leander Barney change position from RB to WR
    Add #17 Drexel Copeland WR, Fr.
    Add #18 Brent Osborn QB, Fr.
    Brandon Wilcher change year from RFr. to Jr.
    Christian Jordan, DB weight change from 197 to 210
    Add #32 Brandon Nolley RB, Jr.
    Jordan Walker, DB weight change from 171 to 185
    Add #38 Kyle Oehlbeck DB, Fr.
    Add #50 Will Koran DL, Fr.
    Add #52 Javon Mention DE, Fr.
    Zach York, LB weight change from 203 to 220
    Add #62 Graden Bozeman PK, Fr.
    Add #67 Bryant Meeks OL, Fr.
    Add #68 Taylor Johnstone OL, Fr.
    Add #71 Jake Gambino OL, Fr.
    Add #74 Hunter Poole OL, Fr.
    Jonathan Bryant, WR wight change from 150 to 175
    Nick Kyles change year from Sr. to Jr.
    Add #84 Patrick Barker WR, Fr.
    Add #87 Cole Gordon WR, Fr.
    Wynn Stinespring change year from Jr. to So.
    Add #92 Andrerel Coleman DL, Fr.
    Add #95 Willie Burden DE, Fr.
    Add #97 Neil Harrell DL, Jr.

    Changes still expected:
    Remove Billy Lowe, QB
    Derek Heyden Number Change from 38 to 4
    EWWW Graden will wear #62, from #8 at SHS. that's an ugly number for skinny graden. Of course he won't wear 8.

    good to see willie keep #95, makes it easier to spot a friend from HS.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dash88 View Post
    It looks like they have updated again signees look to be listed now including a transfer on the DL from Western Kentucky Neil Harrell Plant HS Tampa 6-3 311 WKU site has him listed at 6-1 291 still a big boy. Interesting numbers we have 21 OL 22 DB and 13 DL/DE on roster.
    He will be a welcome addition. We need all the beef we can get on the interior of the line. If anything hes a big body that can clog up the middle on short yardage situations.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    28,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Nick Kyles change year from Sr. to Jr.
    Now that's what I like to see. That eligability clock moving in the opposite direction!

  9. Default

    I met Neil when he was down during the Blue/White game. He was a big, big kid. Great DT/DE to revolve in there. In the 3-3-5, Harrell, Russell, Bonds......and then rotate in Tinsley and others and we may actually have a Dline that can handle the 3-3-5

  10. #10

    Default

    A GSU roster with NINE 300 lbers on it??!! Things have definitely changed. Perhaps the thing that surprises me most is that they changed weights on players but Josh Petkovich isn't one of them. Just seems like an OL that's 6' 7" would gain some weight in a couple of years of college, especially when he's listed at 245. I believe his Father has said on here before that he had gotten bigger; if that's true, I wonder why they would change some but not others? Any thoughts?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •