TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

  1. #1

    Default Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,237

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Very cool change. This is the first rebranding of for the annual fund in a while, and I think it's a really good one.


  3. #3

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    That'll raise some money...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Very cool change. This is the first rebranding of for the annual fund in a while, and I think it's a really good one.
    I didn't think it had been too long ago that it was named The Eagle Fund.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  5. #5

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    I didn't think it had been too long ago that it was named The Eagle Fund.
    Yea I was always a fan of ‘Southern Boosters’

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Honestly I was never a huge fan of either name. Boosters sounded a little high schoolish and Eagle Fund sounds like a wildlife charity. Not that I have anything against animal causes, it's just not what it is.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Honestly I was never a huge fan of either name. Boosters sounded a little high schoolish and Eagle Fund sounds like a wildlife charity. Not that I have anything against animal causes, it's just not what it is.
    Southern Boosters was changed to Georgia Southern Athletic Foundation. That name remains.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Oh I didn't read that clearly. My bad.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Southern Boosters was changed to Georgia Southern Athletic Foundation. That name remains.
    Ooops my b.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Honestly I was never a huge fan of either name. Boosters sounded a little high schoolish and Eagle Fund sounds like a wildlife charity. Not that I have anything against animal causes, it's just not what it is.
    Well now I'll never NOT think of that

Similar Threads

  1. Eagle Fund Tax Question
    By Ralze34 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 31st January 2013, 04:16 PM
  2. Eagle Fund packet
    By GSC75 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 20th August 2011, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •