TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

  1. #41

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    It has....since renewals for 2021-2022 started in July if you want to do the 12 month plan.
    What I read didn't really make that clear and it must be the same for some others here. It should specify that it is for 2021-2022. Generally renewals begin in January with a six month option for payment plans.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,231

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    What I read didn't really make that clear and it must be the same for some others here. It should specify that it is for 2021-2022. Generally renewals begin in January with a six month option for payment plans.
    There's a 12 month renewal period for donations since they allowed the 12 month payment plan several years ago. Renewal cycle starts immediately after the previous cycle finishes if you want to take advantage of the 12 month payment plan. That's why they also advertise a per month charge for each tier.

    It's been like that for several years. Ticket renewals are what starts in January with 6 month payment plan, but that's only for football tickets, not annual donations.


  3. #43

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    There's a 12 month renewal period for donations since they allowed the 12 month payment plan several years ago. Renewal cycle starts immediately after the previous cycle finishes if you want to take advantage of the 12 month payment plan. That's why they also advertise a per month charge for each tier.

    It's been like that for several years. Ticket renewals are what starts in January with 6 month payment plan, but that's only for football tickets, not annual donations.
    I always choose to handle them together.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    2,163

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    I also handle them together when tickets start. I just toss donation/26 into a savings account every pay period and pay it when its time.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    I also handle them together when tickets start. I just toss donation/26 into a savings account every pay period and pay it when its time.
    You accountants are so organized!
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,231

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    I always choose to handle them together.
    Well that's great.

    Doesn't mean that the renewal period hasn't already been ongoing for 6 months.


  7. #47

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Well that's great.

    Doesn't mean that the renewal period hasn't already been ongoing for 6 months.
    When I look on the website under make a pledge, it doesn't show 2021-2022 Annual Erk Russell Fund as a choice yet. I only see 2020-2021 listed. Or Endowments and Scholarships.

    But the important thing is that people give.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  8. #48

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    When I look on the website under make a pledge, it doesn't show 2021-2022 Annual Erk Russell Fund as a choice yet. I only see 2020-2021 listed. Or Endowments and Scholarships.

    But the important thing is that people give.
    It was on the site Monday. I renewed my 2021-22 donation.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,231

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEagle12 View Post
    It was on the site Monday. I renewed my 2021-22 donation.
    Same, I set mine up several weeks ago.


  10. #50

    Default Re: Eagle Fund Renamed to Erk Russell Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Probably because that's the earliest reliable records they have.


    That is probably correct
    you would not believe the things lost

    especially from Erk’s era
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Similar Threads

  1. Eagle Fund Tax Question
    By Ralze34 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 31st January 2013, 04:16 PM
  2. Eagle Fund packet
    By GSC75 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 20th August 2011, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •