TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Teams that have lost their games November 21st

Default Re: Teams that have lost their games November 21st

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Kennesaw is a lot less scary to me because they use balanced QBs instead of athlete QBs. Make them try to beat you with the QB keep and you stop them. We saw how that worked in 2010 and 2011.

That, and almost all the FCS outside NDSU and JMU is really weak. Kennesaw lost to a 2-10 Georgia State team in 2018, and you can call it a fluke but they also lost last year to a Kent State team ranked well below every Sun Belt team in Sagarin.

Like I said, I don't see how adding an FCS game we'll have to pay for makes any sense, but they don't worry me that much.
    Never said they "worry" me either, but why give them a chance to win their superbowl? I would think Bohannon would have them up for playing us more than they were for Kent State?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

so, LA Tech?, from CUSA. They would be a easier win for us or KSU? I also think the interest would be just about the same. I'll take the KSU win vs a G5 that could beat us.

3. Default Re: Teams that have lost their games November 21st

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    so, LA Tech?, from CUSA. They would be a easier win for us or KSU? I also think the interest would be just about the same. I'll take the KSU win vs a G5 that could beat us.
    For the life of me, I sure hope the guy we hired to run the athletic department doesn’t share that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I agree, I'm all for scheduling strong, but I think more local team makes more financial since this year, I'd throw in Mercer and Furman since a second FCS game is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    I agree, I'm all for scheduling strong, but I think more local team makes more financial since this year, I'd throw in Mercer and Furman since a second FCS game is allowed.
    Just schedule any warm body to complete the season.

6. Default Re: Teams that have lost their games November 21st

I agree. schedule whoever at any level we can get to have 12 games

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    For the life of me, I sure hope the guy we hired to run the athletic department doesn’t share that mindset.
    im sorry, the vision of the Liberty bowl game is still dancing in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    I agree. schedule whoever at any level we can get to have 12 games
    with the exception of an instate FCS, I would agree. I don't care how small the chance, we cannot afford a loss to KSU (especially if they are running the flex TO)
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Kennesaw is a lot less scary to me because they use balanced QBs instead of athlete QBs. Make them try to beat you with the QB keep and you stop them.
    You must not have watched KSU down the stretch last season.

They have a freak at QB who played in the playoffs due to injury. I don’t know if he’ll play QB this year or not, but last year was his first year in the program. He was behind two veteran QBs.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Benko just did an interview regarding the scheduling- sounds like it is more likely we shift a Sun Belt game back to November 21 and then backfill the game that gets moved as there aren't many OOC options for November 21 as OP pointed out.