TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boise Game

Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    The players are reporting in waves starting with today. They will be tested and quarantined. There will be group activities in the near future and team activities should start in six weeks. Providing that things don’t change from the current status as we know it, it looks like football will happen for sure in some form. Many that I have talk to in the college industry believe it will happen with fans in the stands even without limitations. I hope they are right!
    Impossible. All the Covid-19 experts on this board said there is no way football happens with any fans.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I can confirm, just checked facebook and yup we should all be dead by August.
    Wow. Glad I didn’t order basketball tickets. “Rolling my eyes”

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I can confirm, just checked facebook and yup we should all be dead by August.
    Beginning of august or end of august? I’d prefer to not suffer through a month of heat before pushing daisies.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

4. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Impossible. All the Covid-19 experts on this board said there is no way football happens with any fans.
    Play all the home games at 1:00 PM, no way Covid 19 or anything else could live through that heat in Sept and early Oct. When I was in school, Erk used the heat to our advantage, but it was brutal sitting in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by claxtoneagle View Post
    Play all the home games at 1:00 PM, no way Covid 19 or anything else could live through that heat in Sept and early Oct. When I was in school, Erk used the heat to our advantage, but it was brutal sitting in the stands.
    can gnats spread it?, I know, little tiny masks for all gnats in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    Beginning of august or end of august? I’d prefer to not suffer through a month of heat before pushing daisies.
    careful

could be hotter after
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by claxtoneagle View Post

and you could tell every student that attended the first games because of the sun burnt face
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.