TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

Default Re: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

My wife and daughter said there was no way they were going to any games this year. So, I called the ticket office and got a refund for this year. They told me I get to keep my points for this year and get to keep my seats for next year. They also told me lots of folks have ask for refunds so it might not be a problem for those that go.

Default Re: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Yeah at 12:01 the tow trucks start prowling.
    Not just prowling....you're hooked up at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Yeah at 12:01 the tow trucks start prowling.
    Thank you. Good to know they enforce that. Never been there that late on a Friday before.

Wonder if LTR will get paper tickets for this reason? At least for your RV or camper for those who spend the weekend. Ie between your 2 LTR passes, 1 will be mobile, 1 will be paper.

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Thank you. Good to know they enforce that. Never been there that late on a Friday before.

Wonder if LTR will get paper tickets for this reason? At least for your RV or camper for those who spend the weekend. Ie between your 2 LTR passes, 1 will be mobile, 1 will be paper.

I've talked to Ryan Kay on Twitter some, they had no intention to have physical passes. He said we could print them out if we wanted to, but that doesn't give me a solid feeling about enforcement in the parking lot either. I haven't seen a definitive answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I've talked to Ryan Kay on Twitter some, they had no intention to have physical passes. He said we could print them out if we wanted to, but that doesn't give me a solid feeling about enforcement in the parking lot either. I haven't seen a definitive answer yet.
    Did you mention that? With the turnover in the AF they may not realize the towing enforcement for LTR?

Did you mention that? With the turnover in the AF they may not realize the towing enforcement for LTR?
    It was why we were talking. I brought it up on a comment in response to the eticket changes and he messaged me.

Interesting, then who do you know who to tow? They did not think this out properly.

I know this only affects a few people, not the entire LTR, but they really need to stop letting people park there for home soccer matches on Friday nights. I mean they can just park 30 feet further away from the entrance. How many of those are donating now and do they donate $1200 a year like LTR folks? Do they continue to donate after the loved one graduates? Especially since you're supposed to be allowed in your spot after 5 p.m. I thought. I know that's one reason gsugt1 usually will come on Thursday. People in general parking near the soccer stadium.

Couldn't all of that be solved by just putting the signs at the end of the rows that say "FOOTBALL DONOR PARKING ONLY (FRIDAY 5PM ONWARD)" for the RV rows and then the next few rows up you put "SOCCER GAME PARKING"?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    Couldn't all of that be solved by just putting the signs at the end of the rows that say "FOOTBALL DONOR PARKING ONLY (FRIDAY 5PM ONWARD)" for the RV rows and then the next few rows up you put "SOCCER GAME PARKING"?
    It's cute you think people would pay attention to those signs. You'd need to either 1. Rope it off or 2. Hire a security guard for the parking lot.

It's cute you think people would pay attention to those signs. You'd need to either 1. Rope it off or 2. Hire a security guard for the parking lot.
    They used to rope it off for us, but then several years ago, said they couldn't do it anymore.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987