TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    What government is that? The dip**** president that’s more worried about his TV ratings? Don’t you have a q-anon board or something to visit?
    This kind of hateful, ignorant rhetoric is unfortunately par for the course from many uninformed, angry, scared people. This response could have come from any talking head employed by Big Corporate Media. I'm willing to help you manage those feelings anytime 😊

Nm

As of today? 1%.

Bulloch County has said that school will start here August 17th, online only...I'm an optimist, say 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I allowed myself some optimism until about a week ago.....

Then this second wave started.

People just don't care now. They are taking off for the 4th and practicing zero precautions.

This is gonna seal the deal. This second wave is going to absolutely destroy the economy.

I had hoped we would at least see TV games, but even that seems impossible now.

This second wave is going to be so bad-I'll be surprised if we see any schools actually hold in-person classes.

We are heading for a real disaster.

I'm still at 0.0%..... More certain of it than ever. This second wave couldn't possibly be happening at a worse time.
    We haven’t heard this before......nope....never.

7. Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I allowed myself some optimism until about a week ago.....

Then this second wave started.

People just don't care now. They are taking off for the 4th and practicing zero precautions.

This is gonna seal the deal. This second wave is going to absolutely destroy the economy.

I had hoped we would at least see TV games, but even that seems impossible now.

This second wave is going to be so bad-I'll be surprised if we see any schools actually hold in-person classes.

We are heading for a real disaster.

I'm still at 0.0%..... More certain of it than ever. This second wave couldn't possibly be happening at a worse time.
    HOw are you going to talk this away when we're playing football in September?

Interesting article. Money matters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...otball-season/

5 of the 6 schools named won 14 games last year...total. Pratt Institute does not have a football team and with a 7-2 record Williams College accounted for half of the wins.

Responding to the Washington Post article...Not Jcountry