TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,092 of 1092

Thread: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

To me, this is the difference between amateur and professional athletes.

Yes, you can put pro athletes in a bubble. That's achieved through some form of collective bargaining, so . . .

However, there are about a million reasons that a "bubble" isn't possible (or even ethical) for student-athletes. Ultimately, the vast majority of college football players are "real' amateur athletes, no different from the student-athletes who compete in the non-revenue sports. They aren't Reggie Bush.

Bending over backwards to treat them differently (and force them to do different things) from other student-athletes is extremely suspect.

Of course, that's nothing new. College football has been wagging the dog for over a century.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

At Auburn now moving my daughter in and no masks outside but everyone is doing a very good job inside buildings and restaurants. Will report more later when I have my 15 year old son drive me around to all the bars :-)
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982