TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 59 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

1. Default What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

With fans and no restrictions?

With either no fans or some formula for only a certain percentage of seats being sold?

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Today? 50/50 but that answer can change depending on what happens these next 2 months.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Hoping for at least a second half of the season. We could use that payout from the Ole Miss game. Thank god thatís the later date as the Boise St game was a home and home and can hopefully be rescheduled? Losing the Miss payout would hurt....thatís 1.5x the normal revenue of all spring sports combined

10-15% chance that we'll open play as scheduled.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

100%

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    100%

I’m enjoying the irony of you being the most optimistic person in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Iíd say very little chance of full schedule, on time, full crowds.

Iíll predict though there is some form of college football that will be played between now and when the 2021 season starts.

As we know it (12 games, first weekend in September, full travel, fans): -100%

Some form of modified version with no fans and a short schedule: 10%

Complete cancellation is by far most likely unless they wanna try playing in Spring

85%
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I’m enjoying the irony of you being the most optimistic person in the room.
    It's not even optimism. It's flat out ignorance and lack of clarity, honestly.