TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Sun Belt be next

1. Default Re: Will the Sun Belt be next

What about this idiot that should have stayed home. If folks are infected STAY HOME!
    "A New Hampshire man who this week tested positive as the first case of coronavirus in the state is bringing self-quarantine to the forefront, after he ignored medical advice to stay home.
    Instead of avoiding contact with others – as he was advised to do after he visited the doctor Friday, with a fever and respiratory problems – last Friday the man went to a mixer for medical workers and students near Dartmouth’s campus, The New York Times reported.
    On Monday, the man, who works at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H., tested positive for the virus and this week a second patient who had “close contact” with him tested positive as well and is in self-quarantine.
    The man is now under official order from New Hampshire’s health commissioner to stay home."
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/n-h-m...tine-questions

Default Re: Will the Sun Belt be next

Quote Originally Posted by aristocracker View Post
    What about this idiot that should have stayed home. If folks are infected STAY HOME!
    "A New Hampshire man who this week tested positive as the first case of coronavirus in the state is bringing self-quarantine to the forefront, after he ignored medical advice to stay home.
    Instead of avoiding contact with others – as he was advised to do after he visited the doctor Friday, with a fever and respiratory problems – last Friday the man went to a mixer for medical workers and students near Dartmouth’s campus, The New York Times reported.
    On Monday, the man, who works at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H., tested positive for the virus and this week a second patient who had “close contact” with him tested positive as well and is in self-quarantine.
    The man is now under official order from New Hampshire’s health commissioner to stay home."
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/n-h-m...tine-questions

Now you know why all events like sports and concerts and festivals are being cancelled. People are dumb.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Now you know why all events like sports and concerts and festivals are being cancelled. People are dumb.
    Folks will self-medicate, self-inoculate, but not self-quarantine, unless they are Bill Self, then they will group quarantine (not clever reference to KU leading the "it ain't for me if the fans can't have any" college ball buzz kill).

On a much better note, Georgia Southern FINALLY hired themselves a top tier AD. Not since the Bucky Wagner days has the future looked so bright! Beatin' Jawja state azzz, puttin' da GA in uGA - better watch out big time, the Eagles 'bout to take off again! The second coming is a coming, He!! Yeah, Dammmmmmmmmmmm Strait!!!

Fool!
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    What about grocery shopping, restaurants, work?
    Better stay indoors and starve than risk getting a cold.
    Buck up and stop acting like a damn idiot for once, man.

Somebody remind me...did we overreact like this to the swine flu?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Somebody remind me...did we overreact like this to the swine flu?
    Kinda. In Boone all the stores ran out of rubbers.

My wife just asked that last night, how do they know the quarantined people are staying home. I told her they don't and they're not especially since 80% of the cases are mild, and people with no symptoms can transfer it. "I don't feel sick, it's OK to go get something to eat, hit the store, etc, etc...." The dummies don't realize it's not to protect them, it's to protect everyone else.

Especially Chinese restaurants.
    That's racist!

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Kinda. In Boone all the stores ran out of rubbers.
    Ba-Zing

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    My wife just asked that last night, how do they know the quarantined people are staying home. I told her they don't and they're not especially since 80% of the cases are mild, and people with no symptoms can transfer it. "I don't feel sick, it's OK to go get something to eat, hit the store, etc, etc...." The dummies don't realize it's not to protect them, it's to protect everyone else.
    You just cannot fix stupid.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009