TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: App. State

Default App. State

App.State Wednesday Oct.14th Who in the world scheduled this? ESPN needs to keep out.

Default Re: App. State

I initially thought this was going to be a trash talk post by an App fan for some reason.

At least we have over a week to prepare. 3 in a row would bee sweet!

4. Default Re: App. State

App State in Paulson for potentially winning three in a row over them? I’m in.

I mean yeah I wish it was Thursday night, but y’all knew it wasn’t going to switch to a Saturday, right?!

This game will never be on a Saturday again.
    Might as well get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    This game will never be on a Saturday again.
    Might as well get over it.
    It needs to be on a Saturday every season. Best way to kill a rivalry is when you play it mid week and don’t give your fan base the opportunity to attend the game. Hopefully, our next AD can build a relationship in a hurry with App’s AD and let the commissioner know it needs to happen sooner than later. I realize the conference has commitments but this game is far bigger than the ESPN audience we may get from a national broadcast. Time for this to change - Wednesday night is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    It needs to be on a Saturday every season. Best way to kill a rivalry is when you play it mid week and don’t give your fan base the opportunity to attend the game. Hopefully, our next AD can build a relationship in a hurry with App’s AD and let the commissioner know it needs to happen sooner than later. I realize the conference has commitments but this game is far bigger than the ESPN audience we may get from a national broadcast. Time for this to change - Wednesday night is a joke.
    500k+ will watch it on Wed night.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    The only way that’s getting negotiated away is if Georgia Southern and App State agree to give back their share of the tv money they get from ESPN.

You got to be kidding

Can't blame ESPN. If you must play a game on Wednesday night this is a good one.