TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast

Thread: Ruse coming back.

Default Re: Ruse coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    I think it's pretty evident that jcountry is really Hugh Freeze.
    Nah. Hugh Freeze has much better luck with the ladies.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Nah. Hugh Freeze has much better luck with the ladies.
    Ummm.....those ladies require something more tangible and a lot easier to come by than luck.

3. Default Re: Ruse coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I absolutely showed up to the wrong stadium.

The games I attended were places where that formation led to many, many negative yardage plays. There weren’t much of this 13 yard average stuff at my game. https://www.12up.com/amp/posts/georg...t-01dpa5v6wvby

(at the time the article was written, our offense was dead last in the country..... And we were “ irrelevant.” Yaaaaay bobsled!!!)

-Are y’all misremembering how awful this was?? How many OTs did it take to win against freaking USA??

I gotta get a better map.
    I know we've already jumped a half-dozen more sharks since this post, but I have to do this. If you read dumb **** like "12up.com" or base your statistics on a random twitter post, then you're going to get ****ty information.

At this point in the season (Oct 3), we had played 15-0 LSU (1.96 ypp), 6-6 FCS Maine (7.51 ypp), 11-2 Minnesota (4.71 ypp), and 11-3 Louisiana (3.71 ypp). That comes out to 4.55 yards per play, which, while not good, was decidedly NOT last in FBS. It certainly wasn't 3.3 ypp.

I’m pretty durn sure that at the time that article was written, we were actually last in total offense.
    Well, you're pretty durn wrong.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    The problem is that ignore doesn't filter out people who quote posters on your list.
    See through my plan did ya?

I’m pretty durn sure that at the time that article was written, we were actually last in total offense.

We clawed our way back to lower/middle once Kennedy got back. I sure as hell hope he can be with us every game this season.

Of course, we really started shooting back up the chart once we whipped out that sneaky Bobsled.
    Well he pretty durn gave you the exact stats up to that date. So again you're pretty durn wrong.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

During World War II the Japanese saw surrender as weak. Even battles they knew they could not win they were expected not to surrender. Even as they were losing island after island in the Pacific and it was evident they could not hold on to their empire, they continued to believe they needed to keep fighting instead of surrender. They often used weird propaganda to distract from the actual battles and claim they were winning the war. JCountry seems to be a keyboard warrior well trained in these fighting tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    During World War II the Japanese saw surrender as weak. Even battles they knew they could not win they were expected not to surrender. Even as they were losing island after island in the Pacific and it was evident they could not hold on to their empire, they continued to believe they needed to keep fighting instead of surrender. They often used weird propaganda to distract from the actual battles and claim they were winning the war. JCountry seems to be a keyboard warrior well trained in these fighting tactics.
    So you saying jcountry needs a couple nukes dropped on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    So you saying jcountry needs a couple nukes dropped on him?
    Nah...a MOAB would work just fine without the radioactive half-life nonsense...

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

So I hadn't read this thread in a week or so, and today I say to myself, "I'm going to check in on that thread to see what kind of s***show it has devolved into." And sure enough. I was not surprised.