TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruse coming back.

Default Re: Ruse coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...ut_no_evil.jpg

We all saw what we saw last season. And it was mostly horrible. There is absolutely no way that formation had that kind of overall production. I think that tweet only covers positive yard plays. I saw plenty of negatives as well.

-If it were as awesome as some folks here seem to think-why the hell didn’t we use it more? If we had a sure-fire play with a minimum average 5 yards in our pocket-why the hell not use it 80% of the time? We would have made Burrow cry. (Hell. At least whip that bad boy out to ensure not doing OT against freaking USA.)
    LOL
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

We all saw what we saw last season. And it was mostly horrible. There is absolutely no way that formation had that kind of overall production. I think that tweet only covers positive yard plays. I saw plenty of negatives as well.

-If it were as awesome as some folks here seem to think-why the hell didnít we use it more? If we had a sure-fire play with a minimum average 5 yards in our pocket-why the hell not use it 80% of the time? We would have made Burrow cry. (Hell. At least whip that bad boy out to ensure not doing OT against freaking USA.)
    You're the only one that I know that can have facts and stats staring them in the face and still say you're wrong, I'm right.

JC: Hey Dr, why does my arm hurt?
    DR: You broke it.
    JC: No that can't be right, I didn't hit it that hard.
    DR: here's the Xray. See that crack right there? Its not supposed to be like that.
    JC: No way. I didn't hit it hard, and it doesn't "feel" like I broke it so you must be wrong.
    DR: I went to 8 years of medical school and have been a Dr for 30 years. It's broken.
    JC: Nope, can't be. It's only broken compared to the other bones without cracks in them. If you compare it to the bones that are smaller, it doesn't look broken. Its actually two small bones instead of one large bone.
    DR: Nurse, I think we need to schedule him for a CatScan too, he may have hit his head when he broke his arm.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

3. Default Re: Ruse coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    You're the only one that I know that can have facts and stats staring them in the face and still say you're wrong, I'm right.

JC: Hey Dr, why does my arm hurt?
    DR: You broke it.
    JC: No that can't be right, I didn't hit it that hard.
    DR: here's the Xray. See that crack right there? Its not supposed to be like that.
    JC: No way. I didn't hit it hard, and it doesn't "feel" like I broke it so you must be wrong.
    DR: I went to 8 years of medical school and have been a Dr for 30 years. It's broken.
    JC: Nope, can't be. It's only broken compared to the other bones without cracks in them. If you compare it to the bones that are smaller, it doesn't look broken. Its actually two small bones instead of one large bone.
    DR: Nurse, I think we need to schedule him for a CatScan too, he may have hit his head when he broke his arm.
    Bobsled is broke.

(just less broke than some of our other stuff.)

take two bubble screens and call me in the morning.

(I think some people are missing my point. The bobsled inhales vigorously, but the rest of our formations inhale vigorously even worse.)

Offense is absolute trash when folks have to point to this damned thing as the bright spot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    The bobsled formation was literally one of the most effective offensive formations we ran all season.

Here is the tweet being referred to. It was not about one game.

I've never seen someone so adamant about calling stats fake and not willing to admit they were wrong.

-If it were as awesome as some folks here seem to think-why the hell didnít we use it more? If we had a sure-fire play with a minimum average 5 yards in our pocket-why the hell not use it 80% of the time? We would have made Burrow cry. (Hell. At least whip that bad boy out to ensure not doing OT against freaking USA.)
    I am really sorry for you, but you are a special kind of dense...

Bobsled is broke.

(just less broke than some of our other stuff.)

take two bubble screens and call me in the morning.

(I think some people are missing my point. The bobsled inhales vigorously, but the rest of our formations inhale vigorously even worse.)

Offense is absolute trash when folks have to point to this damned thing as the bright spot
    Every time I think I'm out, you double down with stupidity and false narratives and drag me right back in.

13+ YPP is not broke! No matter how many times you want to say it or how much you like it or don't. If anyone is missing a point, its YOU. No one is pointing out that it's a bright spot. We're simply telling you that you are wrong and are ignoring real and actual facts when you say that it is trash and that we were not successful when we were in that formation.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Off subject from Jcountry’s inability to understand numbers...but I keep seeing how blocking is going to be better. Guys Doug Ruse just walked through the door not Alex Atkins.
    Last edited by half-n-half; 17th February 2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

9. Default Re: Ruse coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    I am really sorry for you, but you are a special kind of dense...
    Iím really sorry for ALL the other teams across college football who havenít discovered this gold.

Bobsled=4D chess!

I’m really sorry for ALL the other teams across college football who haven’t discovered this gold.

Bobsled=4D chess!
    Keep piling on dude! You are messageboard gold!