TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time kids BBall

Default First time kids BBall

Heading to the App State game Saturday, I haven’t been back to Hanner Fieldhouse in 15 years. Taking the four kiddos to their first BBall game, anything new to look out for? Where should we sit?

Also, what’s good to eat in the Boro these days? Will grab some grub when the game is over. Cheers!

Default Re: First time kids BBall

You can't go wrong with the old reliables but not sure how finicky your kids are (I was a pain in the *** eating wise as a kid). Dingus, El Somb, Mellow Mushroom, Vandy's etc. Del Sur is really good.

Should be a packed house just because it's App. Get some reserved seats, that why you won't have to worry about getting there early or having to go higher up in general admission.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Thanks, I always love El Som...they’ll eat anything. I’ll check out reserves seats, we’re driving 5 hours I’d hate to not get seats.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown2004 View Post
    Thanks, I always love El Som...they’ll eat anything. I’ll check out reserves seats, we’re driving 5 hours I’d hate to not get seats.
    trust me, you wont have any problem getting seats, 1 time this season Hannor has been over half full.

If you like El Som, you'll probably love El Riconcito. It's in the shopping center right behind Wendy's on Fair Rd. Self serve chip and salsa bar and high quality and quicker than El Som.

Gnats is good as it has a lot of variety. Del Sur if you like Tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    You can't go wrong with the old reliables but not sure how finicky your kids are (I was a pain in the *** eating wise as a kid). Dingus, El Somb, Mellow Mushroom, Vandy's etc. Del Sur is really good.

Should be a packed house just because it's App. Get some reserved seats, that why you won't have to worry about getting there early or having to go higher up in general admission.
    It's been ten years for me... There's nothing more in my life more than I want vandys

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    It's been ten years for me... There's nothing more in my life more than I want vandys
    Sorry to hear that. We make a point to eat there during football season. Either before or after a game, or even while tailgating. Sometimes I'll even get some Brunswick stew to go to bring back to Atlanta.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyschool View Post
    Never could get on the Vandy's bandwagon. It just doesn't do it for me.

But I tried Hopeulikit BBQ a couple of weeks ago and it was incredible.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

Love Vandy's, always have. Hopeulikit BBQ is good though. If you want it, go early. They tend to sell out. Anf they have limited days they are open.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987