TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

View Poll Results: How many games will baseball win for 2020?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 40 or more

3 9.09%

0 0%

3 9.09%

1 3.03%

5 15.15%

5 15.15%

4 12.12%

3 9.09%

4 12.12%
  • 31 or less

5 15.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many games will baseball win this season?

Default Re: How many games will baseball win this season?

We have some excellent Senior leadership returning. Has the potential to be an exciting season!
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Eagles win 30-34 games in another decent season. Lose in Sun Belt tourney.

Some fun games to watch; nothing to get too excited about............................................. .... once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    We will be eliminated from at large by late March. Like always.
    The truth is that - barring a 45-win season - we're already eliminated from at large. The NCAA has gotten downright disgraceful with the lack of consideration given to mid major teams. It's been getting steadily worse for a few years.

The Sun Belt routinely has 3-4 regional-quality teams, but we're now doing well to get two in... And even that's a stretch if the at-large in consideration isn't CCU or ULL.

I'm not sure we have the talent to win 40 (I would love to be proven wrong), but I'm even less sure that a 42-20 GS team that loses in the tournament final would get an at-large.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    The truth is that - barring a 45-win season - we're already eliminated from at large. The NCAA has gotten downright disgraceful with the lack of consideration given to mid major teams. It's been getting steadily worse for a few years.

The Sun Belt routinely has 3-4 regional-quality teams, but we're now doing well to get two in... And even that's a stretch if the at-large in consideration isn't CCU or ULL.

I'm not sure we have the talent to win 40 (I would love to be proven wrong), but I'm even less sure that a 42-20 GS team that loses in the tournament final would get an at-large.
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post

welcome to today's reality.

6. Default Re: How many games will baseball win this season?

Somewhere 30-35. We seem to have 5-10 losses every year to bad teams or ones we blow in the last inning or two