TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Bass Impressive in Senior Bowl

1. Default Tyler Bass Impressive in Senior Bowl

"I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Default Re: Tyler Bass Impressive in Senior Bowl

Rick Neuheisel, on the ESPNU football talk show on Sirius XM, had lots of good things to say about Bass after watching him in practice and in the Senior Bowl. He said the sound and explosiveness of Tyler's contact was noticeably different than the other kicker, UGA's Blankenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Yank View Post
    Rick Neuheisel, on the ESPNU football talk show on Sirius XM, had lots of good things to say about Bass after watching him in practice and in the Senior Bowl. He said the sound and explosiveness of Tyler's contact was noticeably different than the other kicker, UGA's Blankenship.
    yes! I have been affirmed! I posted years ago about Bass and the explosive sound at contact. Compared it to a good baseball hitter and the sound of the ball coming off bat. On top of his kicking talent, he is one heck of a good young man.

I heard that yesterday and tweeted about it. They talked about TBass for about 5 minutes and how well he did. made comments about hitting 60 yarder in practice and then missing another one from 60 becuase he hit the goal post. Said they would have been good from 5-10 yards further.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I heard that yesterday and tweeted about it. They talked about TBass for about 5 minutes and how well he did. made comments about hitting 60 yarder in practice and then missing another one from 60 becuase he hit the goal post. Said they would have been good from 5-10 yards further.
    It hit halfway up the upright with a huge thud. He's got a leg.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

6. Default Re: Tyler Bass Impressive in Senior Bowl

His eligibility went by way too quickly.

Bass is the real deal. The kick he made at App was incredible, ain't too many college kickers that could have made that one.

Ok . . . Bass vs Tim Foley . . .

Who’s #1, and who’s #2?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Times are different, didn't Foley kick off a tee? Hard to compare people from different eras.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Times are different, didn't Foley kick off a tee? Hard to compare people from different eras.
    Which why I ask. Gotta make the tough decisions on my all-time GS team.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops