TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MBB - Eagles vs Trojans (Troy, AL)

1. Default Re: MBB - Eagles vs Trojans (Troy, AL)

82-66 final.

Default Re: MBB - Eagles vs Trojans (Troy, AL)

One of our more complete games so far this season. I will give us most of the credit, but Troy helped!

Ok Eagles, time to show that you've taken the next step and sweep this road trip. Do that, and we've got 3 straight at home and a chance to take control of the conference.

Crawled:double/double, 24/10, 5 of them 10 were offensive. 40% from3. Now let's go beat USA.

Women lose 79-69. We were up 19-18 after first. 2nd quarter we go 0-15, do not make a basket, made 3 foul shots. X's and O's were great, getting ball in paint but our bigs couldn't finish from 5 foot in. Fought back in second half. We were down 20.

6. Default Re: MBB - Eagles vs Trojans (Troy, AL)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Crawled:double/double, 24/10, 5 of them 10 were offensive. 40% from3. Now let's go beat USA.
    Looks like USA is actually playing pretty good basketball this year. And we always seem to struggle when we play there no matter how good they / we are. Would be nice to get the Alabama sweep.

And FYI USA is currently up 48-45 on Gag St mid way thru the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    Lamar and DLJ out tonight due to academic reasons
    that doesn't sound good with the new semester just starting on Monday......If it's something related to last semester that could be long term. The announcers said they didn't make the trip, based on that it sounds like they will not be at Saturday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Women lose 79-69. We were up 19-18 after first. 2nd quarter we go 0-15, do not make a basket, made 3 foul shots. X's and O's were great, getting ball in paint but our bigs couldn't finish from 5 foot in. Fought back in second half. We were down 20.
    I think we made a good hire with Coach Howard, my wife works at Columbus State and she had a lot of success there, will run a good program and recruit. She and her husband Theo are good people. The results will come, she hates to lose.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    I think we made a good hire with Coach Howard, my wife works at Columbus State and she had a lot of success there, will run a good program and recruit. She and her husband Theo are good people. The results will come, she hates to lose.
    +1, give her 2 more recruiting classes and we got a good chance at winning the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    Looks like USA is actually playing pretty good basketball this year. And we always seem to struggle when we play there no matter how good they / we are. Would be nice to get the Alabama sweep.

And FYI USA is currently up 48-45 on Gag St mid way thru the second half.
    Ga State ended up winning but USA was a sexy preseason pick. They still have some talent despite some somewhat mediocre results so far.