TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MBB - Cajuns vs Eagles (Hanner Fieldhouse)

Default Re: MBB - Cajuns vs Eagles (Hanner Fieldhouse)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    interesting, just checked shooting stats. for conference games only. Crawley 58%, Carter 57%. The remainder: all under 40%, shooting mid 30's%. And you wonder why Garns wants to pound the paint(smile).
    Right. What would the world be coming to for us to design 3-4 plays that get these guys the ball with one foot in the paint EVERY game?

Feed the BIG Eagles and they will fly faster down the court and rim protect with more energy.

interesting, just checked shooting stats. for conference games only. Crawley 58%, Carter 57%. The remainder: all under 40%, shooting mid 30's%. And you wonder why Garns wants to pound the paint(smile).
    That's one of the reasons I've been calling for the bigger lineup - (2 big lineup) I give credit CB for making that adjustment - the past 2 games he has started using it a times. Also you can see that he is preaching for our guards/forwards to hit the boards. McCadden, Jackson, Calvin are making a real effort to get some rebounds.
    Hopefully Dawkins will start getting some more playing time, he gives us a little more physical presence than our other bigs and is a pretty solid defender.

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    That's one of the reasons I've been calling for the bigger lineup - (2 big lineup) I give credit CB for making that adjustment - the past 2 games he has started using it a times. Also you can see that he is preaching for our guards/forwards to hit the boards. McCadden, Jackson, Calvin are making a real effort to get some rebounds.
    Hopefully Dawkins will start getting some more playing time, he gives us a little more physical presence than our other bigs and is a pretty solid defender.
    +1000, the last few games we are seeing Crawley and Carter together and our guards making improved efforts to get ball into them, good stuff. You have been asking for this for past 2 seasons #1Hoopster.

Ah, what the heck, I did say at the start of season, this team will go as far as Crawley and Carter carry them. I still stand by that.

Ah, what the heck, I did say at the start of season, this team will go as far as Crawley and Carter carry them. I still stand by that.
    Bigs are the key
    SlickEagle now, formally known as EagleDawg