TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Kleinlein Out!

1. Default Re: Kleinlein Out!

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    For fook sake some people are freaking the hell out about this. Who else would be named interim AD?

Hell, one booster already said on Facebook he was pulling all donations...

Because of an INTERIM ATHLETIC DIRECTOR TAG TO SOMEONE WHO WAS THE ASSISTANT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR.

Good lord
    Well.

That’s it.

Someone on FB did something stupid.

Guess we better just fold the whole joint up.

2. Default Re: Kleinlein Out!

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    say hello to our next AD. It wil go something like this, "after months of interviewing and much deliberation it has become obvious to us that we already have a proven AD in house, without further ado I would like to introduce to you, GS new AD, Lisa Sweany"
    You and I differ sometime, but not on this. I am convinced the bor will have a strong say in the decision and believe it will come down like u say. I believe their intent is to de-emphasize football. Hope I'm wrong, but just not sure our new president is really in control. Thoughts?

Default Re: Kleinlein Out!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Well.

That’s it.

Someone on FB did something stupid.

Guess we better just fold the whole joint up.
    In case you missed it in this thread. Naming her interim ad means our campus is moving to Savannah and we are dropping to d2.

4. Default Re: Kleinlein Out!

In case you missed it in this thread. Naming her interim ad means our campus is moving to Savannah and we are dropping to d2.
    Oh.

Yeah.

Smart will be very pleased.

I bet those two like to boogie. (100% of guys I have ever known who wear 1978 Tennis hats have side chicks.).

5. Default Re: Kleinlein Out!

For fook sake some people are freaking the hell out about this. Who else would be named interim AD?

Hell, one booster already said on Facebook he was pulling all donations...

Because of an INTERIM ATHLETIC DIRECTOR TAG TO SOMEONE WHO WAS THE ASSISTANT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR.

Good lord
    I don’t particularly support that response, but I can understand why a disgruntled booster would voice that concern now, in lieu waiting until she is (potentially) hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    You and I differ sometime, but not on this. I am convinced the bor will have a strong say in the decision and believe it will come down like u say. I believe their intent is to de-emphasize football. Hope I'm wrong, but just not sure our new president is really in control. Thoughts?
    BOR is very much involved and it became very apparent when they announced the merger. Our new President while he was working at WG was also working with the BOR on one of their committees to facilitate the merger. Last presidential search was "closed", of course it was, the BOR already had their guy. So any big hire at GS will need to have the BOR's blessing. Just the way it's become with the "new" GS.

Regarding football, our lack of alumni giving is what will hurt GS football. Raising money is a huge major role of IMO, the President of a University and a AD. What monies is our President bringing in, what monies did TK bring in.

And since I'm on a roll, CB needs to get the ball more into our big men!(smile)

Support the school and our student athletes and stop being so petty.

I’ve seen some overreactions from this fan base before, but this might take the cake on all of it. She’s the only person on staff who has been an athletic director, why wouldn’t she be the interim?