TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: State Trooper With head coach

  1. Default State Trooper With head coach

    I’ve noticed most schools in the FBS have state police with the head coach, why doesn’t GSU have one? They always look very professional.

  2. #2

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by goodiemo View Post
    I’ve noticed most schools in the FBS have state police with the head coach, why doesn’t GSU have one? They always look very professional.
    BVG attempted it when we were FCS, looked rather foolish. Now big p5 schools with 60,000 - 100,000 in attendance, different story. CL walking across Paulson field to our lockeroom in front of 14,172 fans, not sure a police escort is needed.

  3. Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    BVG attempted it when we were FCS, looked rather foolish. Now big p5 schools with 60,000 - 100,000 in attendance, different story. CL walking across Paulson field to our lockeroom in front of 14,172 fans, not sure a police escort is needed.

    I'd forgot about that with BVG. Wish they would've whacked him upside the head a couple times with a billy club. Either that or tazed his carpetbagging butt until his moustache fell off.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

  4. #4

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by elmothemoose View Post
    I'd forgot about that with BVG. Wish they would've whacked him upside the head a couple times with a billy club. Either that or tazed his carpetbagging butt until his moustache fell off.
    When you inhale vigorously through a cocktail straw like vangoof or summer's eve, you need all the protection you can get. Both of them should be outfitted with a full body condom - do they make those for vaginas?

    Either of those two could reach into a barrel of vaginas and pull out a mayor pete.
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

  5. #5

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by goodiemo View Post
    I’ve noticed most schools in the FBS have state police with the head coach, why doesn’t GSU have one? They always look very professional.
    We use campus police.. Probably boils down to cost

  6. #6

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    We use campus police.. Probably boils down to cost
    Cost and tradition to some degree. It's been discussed changing several times, cost was one of the factors. Another was wanting to keep it within the the University.

  7. Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    There are many ways to measure a penis. The standard banana, a ruler with English and metric markings, shoe size. The type of uniform on the background of a post game handshake has to be the most pointless.
    A successful program requires quality coaches. Help us keep ours.
    https://give.gseagles.com/campaign/m...llenge/c170354

  8. #8

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    I expect he will have an escort today
    just FYI
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  9. #9

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    From the looks of the Facebook group, Coach Debesse is the one who needs State Trooper protection.

  10. #10

    Default Re: State Trooper With head coach

    Didn't BVG have to use bin laden's bodyguard because no one else would take the job?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 16th March 2012, 12:49 PM
  2. Youngstown State playing tough with Michigan State
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd September 2011, 04:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •