TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    27,456

    Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Based on the timing of the pep rally, I will be unable to get into town and attend, so I'm just looking to do something downtown since I'm staying at the Marriott.

    I like how centralized everything was for Mobile and Montgomery, but it's just not going to be that convenient for this one.


  2. Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Based on the timing of the pep rally, I will be unable to get into town and attend, so I'm just looking to do something downtown since I'm staying at the Marriott.

    I like how centralized everything was for Mobile and Montgomery, but it's just not going to be that convenient for this one.
    Yeah, agreed, but it should be fun with so many GS fans in each location.

    I think just a couple buses going back and forth would simplify things.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Just remember kids, no need to try to drink all the beer in Orlando because another truck will deliver the next day!
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,984

    Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Just remember kids, no need to try to drink all the beer in Orlando because another truck will deliver the next day!
    Challenge accepted.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  6. Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    I believe the band is staying in one of the Universal hotels, as am I. Think it’s the same one. Probably be best if pep rally was somewhere close like City Walk. My crew will be at Universal Friday enjoying the the park. I vote City Walk for me but anywhere will be fine.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsoringeagle View Post
    I believe the band is staying in one of the Universal hotels, as am I. Think it’s the same one. Probably be best if pep rally was somewhere close like City Walk. My crew will be at Universal Friday enjoying the the park. I vote City Walk for me but anywhere will be fine.
    The pep rally is at City Walk.

    https://gseagles.com/sports/2015/12/...ts.aspx?id=170
    Last edited by Booster EYES; 12th December 2019 at 09:26 AM.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

  8. Default Re: Unofficial Party Friday Night the 20th in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    They are running a poll on the Athletic Foundation Facebook page to see where most people are staying. We have a large group at the Marriott Downtown, so I voted for that. I think I'll do the Church Street stuff Friday and Saturday.
    Poll closed with 322 votes tallied:
    43% Universal area
    57% Downtown

Similar Threads

  1. MBB @ Monroe - Friday Night
    By TrueBlueDrew in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 9th February 2019, 09:00 PM
  2. Unofficial Navy Social Friday: Acme
    By 1peatfor7 in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12th November 2014, 10:56 AM
  3. SoCon Night Diamondbacks vs Braves Saturday August 20th
    By 1peatfor7 in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd August 2011, 11:11 PM
  4. UNC Unofficial Friday Night gathering
    By 1peatfor7 in forum Tailgate, Travel and Meeting Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 5th October 2009, 09:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •