TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTeacher View Post
    Ticket question -
    I ordered tickets by calling the GSU ticket office earlier today. Got the student rate because I'm currently in grad school. When they sent the email confirmation, it said that the delivery method was will-call. I thought someone had said all tickets were e-tickets?? Anyone else get will-call instead? I just don't want to drive 7+ hours to be turned away.
    A game ticket? Yes it's mobile. That's just what we have to do in our system first, then the work with the Cure folks and create and account for you with the seats. Paper isn't even an option due to MLS.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

2. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTeacher View Post
    Ticket question -
    I ordered tickets by calling the GSU ticket office earlier today. Got the student rate because I'm currently in grad school. When they sent the email confirmation, it said that the delivery method was will-call. I thought someone had said all tickets were e-tickets?? Anyone else get will-call instead? I just don't want to drive 7+ hours to be turned away.
    They are all e-tickets. You will get a separate email with instructions to retrieve them from the GS ticket office once the seats are assigned. Everyone’s said will-call, that’s probably just because that is the most compatible way to identify them within our ticket system (we don’t usually do e-tickets).

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    They are all e-tickets. You will get a separate email with instructions to retrieve them from the GS ticket office once the seats are assigned. Everyone’s said will-call, that’s probably just because that is the most compatible way to identify them within our ticket system (we don’t usually do e-tickets).
    Thanks for the info. That makes me feel better. I'll be on the lookout for the next email.
    Is anyone else parking in the lot at 530 Grove Park Drive? Map said it. .3 miles to the stadium... My boy and I will be there in a burgundy Tundra with GS plate and flags, doing a low country boil. Feel free to stop by if you're in the lot.
    We had plain white pants, we had plain navy-blue shirts, a number on the front and a number on the back. We couldn't even put a stripe down the middle of our helmets. We used a strip of tape. ... Those kind of things screamed, 'TEAM!' - Erk Russell

Aye lads. Hydration be the key. It be three days out, commence Ye with a sweet tea from the shrine of the sacred chicken (CFA). After quenching your gullet go into a darkened bathroom, stare into the mirror and say “Jim Beam” three times. Then the image of Blackbeard appears. Should ye linger longer than ye should, he impales his victims with a rusty scabbard!!! HAR HAR! quite a game!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevethepirate View Post
    Aye lads. Hydration be the key. It be three days out, commence Ye with a sweet tea from the shrine of the sacred chicken (CFA). After quenching your gullet go into a darkened bathroom, stare into the mirror and say “Jim Beam” three times. Then the image of Blackbeard appears. Should ye linger longer than ye should, he impales his victims with a rusty scabbard!!! HAR HAR! quite a game!!
    always good to hear from you Sir stevethepirate. Not a far trip inland from where your docking your mighty ship, south of you beware I hear there are Buccaneers led by a man who plunders crab legs.

6. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by stevethepirate View Post
    The last time we heard from Stevethepirate with his authentic nautical gibberish was on the eve of the App State victory. I'll take this as a good omen.

WEATHER UPDATE:

The local forecast is now calling for an overcast day tomorrow with a high of 75 and winds from the east at 13 mph. Rain chances during the day are 10%.

Looks like the rain is going to hold off until after midnight tomorrow. Freaking perfect!!!!!

Also, if any of you are already here did you see the rocket launch this morning? So cool....

8. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    WEATHER UPDATE:

The local forecast is now calling for an overcast day tomorrow with a high of 75 and winds from the east at 13 mph. Rain chances during the day are 10%.

Looks like the rain is going to hold off until after midnight tomorrow. Freaking perfect!!!!!

Also, if any of you are already here did you see the rocket launch this morning? So cool....
    Great news on the latest forecast for “Orlandoboro” weather for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    Great news on the latest forecast for “Orlandoboro” weather for tomorrow.
    Yep

Playing in “Pink Paulson South”.

For those wondering about the area, we walked from the bars to the Marriott. It's a safe area. Nothing to worry about. Just like any big downtown area you do have the homeless begging around the bars/restaurants.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"