TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 171

Thread: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

  1. #71

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    What is it now?
    It's the Communication Arts building now.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

  2. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Those that know the area where would you stay, Double Tree Downtown (60 South Ivanhoe) or Hampton Medical Center (43 Columbia Street)?

  3. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    Yes it was, and there are some gremlins in those walls.... My first dorm was Cone Hall (Freshmen dorm), followed by Sanford (Sophomore dorm) and then Dorman for one Summer quarter. Dorman Hall was the Senior men's dorm for a while. It was over by Landrum Center and was torn down after I graduated from GS. Johnson was an all girls dorm when first built with a 10 pm curfew.
    First dorm was Cone as well before moving my 2nd year to University Village and green shag carpet!

  4. #74

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    Yes it was, and there are some gremlins in those walls.... My first dorm was Cone Hall (Freshmen dorm), followed by Sanford (Sophomore dorm) and then Dorman for one Summer quarter. Dorman Hall was the Senior men's dorm for a while. It was over by Landrum Center and was torn down after I graduated from GS. Johnson was an all girls dorm when first built with a 10 pm curfew.
    Sanford then Brannen then Dorman then off-campus for me. Dorman was juniors and seniors when I was there. At least we didn’t have far to go for baseball and basketball games in those first two.

  5. #75

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    Sanford Hall present. Yeah, believe it or not all you young folk, Sanford was once a dorm.
    As was Veazy Hall. Back in the day.

  6. #76

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by gsueagle2424 View Post
    Those that know the area where would you stay, Double Tree Downtown (60 South Ivanhoe) or Hampton Medical Center (43 Columbia Street)?
    Neither. I would stay in Lake Mary/Heathrow and Uber to the game and events. Better hotels at a cheaper price. But given the choice between the two the Doubletree would be my choice.

  7. #77

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefeagle View Post
    Marriott downtown sold out! Hail Southern!!!!!!!!
    That hotel is where the NBA visiting teams used to stay when the old arena was where Creative Village is now. It is only 3-4 blocks from the stadium so you can hoof it there pretty easily.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    9,023

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    Sanford Hall present. Yeah, believe it or not all you young folk, Sanford was once a dorm.
    I lived there on the second floor for 2 1/2 years.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  9. #79

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUAlumniEagle View Post
    J-Hall, 3rd floor, A-side!

    Liberty grad giving me the runaround about whether he's coming or not. Knocking his wife up was a huge mistake, tbh. Kid is killing all of our mojo.
    I'd give you more than the run around if you knocked up my wife.
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012 B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section C
    OAS AAS LLS

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    9,023

    Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleTrump View Post
    I'd give you more than the run around if you knocked up my wife.
    I see what you did there......
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Similar Threads

  1. The Cure Bowl
    By EAGLEMAN in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 2nd January 2020, 09:57 PM
  2. Wow, we're in the Cure Bowl, too!
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th December 2015, 10:36 AM
  3. Cure Bowl
    By gsubrock in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 24th November 2015, 11:29 PM
  4. Cure Bowl Questions
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st May 2015, 07:53 PM
  5. The Cure Bowl acknowleges GS
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10th December 2014, 10:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •