TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

1. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Order tickets at gseagles.com and you're on the right side for sure
    I was online to order tickets and I have to specify a section to purchase my tickets. I don't know which section/side is our side. I don't want to end up sitting in the middle of a bunch of liberty fans.

2. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

I’m assuming if you buy through us they will put the allotment all together with eagle fans. That’s my assumption ...you can always reach out to David and get an explanation

3. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by gseagle View Post
    I was online to order tickets and I have to specify a section to purchase my tickets. I don't know which section/side is our side. I don't want to end up sitting in the middle of a bunch of liberty fans.
    If you order through GS I promise you won’t end up in the middle of a bunch of Liberty fans.

4. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

2k tickets sold as of today, is that good for day 1? It doesn’t seem that impressive, but idk. The goal is 8k.

5. Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

It’s going to have to pick up as we get closer to next Saturday but over 2K after the official announcement this past Sunday is a good start

Default Re: 2019 Cure Bowl Roll Call (& Parking)

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    2k tickets sold as of today, is that good for day 1? It doesn’t seem that impressive, but idk. The goal is 8k.
    For reference, it was already at 1250 as of last Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I’m assuming if you buy through us they will put the allotment all together with eagle fans. That’s my assumption ...you can always reach out to David and get an explanation
    If you order through GS I promise you won’t end up in the middle of a bunch of Liberty fans.
    Definitely if you order through the school you will be on the GS side. That's how the last 2 bowl games worked. We took side A, other team side B. Think GA/FL game.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Any idea when we can view our ticket locations through the login? This year I only pre ordered tickets I had hard commitments for (got burned last year) so I was curious so I can let others know in my group where we will be sitting. Hail Southern!
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburnhttps://statesboroherald.static.anvilcms.net/media/images/2018/09/18/images/Erk_Russell_.max-1200x675.jpg

Don't think they're done yet. They're just processing orders right now.

Doing a little searching on twitter, we had sold 3,100 tickets on the 6th (Sunday) last year. Tickets officially went on sell on the 2nd(Friday). If we stay anywhere close to this pace we should surpass that. Not to mention we knew so much ahead time last year people had more time to have their plans finalized and tickets purchased by Friday.