TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

All you gambling folks better take that GS bet. We will best this group by several scores. Probably 3 scores.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

The one game this season where I have no qualms about betting big on the Eagles. If we don’t cover this spread, I’ll take a vacation from you rubes.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    The one game this season where I have no qualms about betting big on the Eagles. If we don’t cover this spread, I’ll take a vacation from you rubes.
    Foolish.

Some of y'all never learn.

Liberty is better than USA and Coastal.
    Last edited by Buzz Killington; 11th December 2019 at 07:01 AM.

4. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Foolish.

Possibly, but we are better than the GS that played those teams back in October.

You've been calling for losses in more than a few games we've won the last two seasons.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by ga southern eagles View Post
    I buy through the ticket office but understand why some don't. Check out these links. The first, from GS, seems to indicate the tickets that the ticket office has...which is most of our side. The second is ticketmaster through cure bowl website. Appears they are selling tickets in the same sections as our ticket office...but not selling on the Liberty side... seems strange to me.

https://gseagles.com/sports/2015/11/...l_Central.aspx

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/22005729B631A211
    Probably the side the cameras will be facing, so sell everything on that side first so it looks good on TV.

Foolish.

This liberty team is not a good team.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    This liberty team is not a good team.
    Based on teams record played our SOS is 27th in the country, they are 127th (App is 93rd?). I hope we take them seriously and handle them. As exciting as the Camelia bowl was, Go Daddy was much less stressful. We've had enough OT games this season.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

9. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Based on teams record played our SOS is 27th in the country, they are 127th (App is 93rd?). I hope we take them seriously and handle them. As exciting as the Camelia bowl was, Go Daddy was much less stressful. We've had enough OT games this season.
    My only concern is Liberty’s passing game.

They have a good QB and a great WR.

I hope they don’t burn us like Troy did.

Troy is not a great team, but after they slashed our secondary a few times, we just seemed to give up.

As long as we don’t let them light us up like that, we should be good.

I hope we have been practicing right. The GS team which played the last few games was a machine. The team that started the season, not so much.

Here’s hoping we come out sharp and stay sharp. We will get burned a few times by their passing game, but as long we don’t get carried away worrying about that, I think we will own them. liberty has a crappy run defense, so hopefully our offense can take advantage.

Throw in the good snaps and clean play we saw the last few games and we should get a win.

Liberty, despite their record, is the third worst team we’ve played this season.

Their only hope is in the pregame prayer
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low