TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a travel package for Atlanta...flights right now to Orlando are outrageous
    No word on a bus trip yet. I'm guessing with the distance they would either need 2 drivers or do an overnight trip. Or could even start in Atlanta, then stop in the Boro, then hit Orlando.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post

Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

We rushed more than 3 on the play you're referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a travel package for Atlanta...flights right now to Orlando are outrageous
    I booked a flight this morning. The flight prices have dropped significantly.

Game day block party and march to the stadium:

https://curebowl.com/march2cure/

7. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

The SB is heavily favored in 4 of 5 bowls by Vegas, but going to be 0-5? That’s just one reason this entire post has is nonsense.

you do know we are playing Liberty. You know, that built that 7 win season with wins over New Mexico State twice, UMass, Hampton, Maine, New Mexico and Buffalo. Wow, my fear of that football juggernaut Liberty has me walking the floors. Only if we could be ArkState playing 6-6 FIU.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    you do know we are playing Liberty. You know, that built that 7 win season with wins over New Mexico State twice, UMass, Hampton, Maine, New Mexico and Buffalo. Wow, my fear of that football juggernaut Liberty has me walking the floors. Only if we could be ArkState playing 6-6 FIU.
    FIU did beat the University of Coral Gables this season...

10. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

You also said we were going to get beat down by State in 2014 and if we won you weren't going to post anymore. Yet, you still show up with your shtick. Just keepin' it real with ya, bruh.