TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,252

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

    Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

    Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

    Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

    And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    We rushed more than 3 on the play you're referencing.


  2. #32

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a travel package for Atlanta...flights right now to Orlando are outrageous
    I booked a flight this morning. The flight prices have dropped significantly.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Game day block party and march to the stadium:

    https://curebowl.com/march2cure/

  4. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

    Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

    Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

    Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

    And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    The SB is heavily favored in 4 of 5 bowls by Vegas, but going to be 0-5? That’s just one reason this entire post has is nonsense.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

    Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

    Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

    Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

    And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    you do know we are playing Liberty. You know, that built that 7 win season with wins over New Mexico State twice, UMass, Hampton, Maine, New Mexico and Buffalo. Wow, my fear of that football juggernaut Liberty has me walking the floors. Only if we could be ArkState playing 6-6 FIU.

  6. #36

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    you do know we are playing Liberty. You know, that built that 7 win season with wins over New Mexico State twice, UMass, Hampton, Maine, New Mexico and Buffalo. Wow, my fear of that football juggernaut Liberty has me walking the floors. Only if we could be ArkState playing 6-6 FIU.
    FIU did beat the University of Coral Gables this season...

  7. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

    Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

    Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

    Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

    And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    You also said we were going to get beat down by State in 2014 and if we won you weren't going to post anymore. Yet, you still show up with your shtick. Just keepin' it real with ya, bruh.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cumming, Georgia
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUcoastie09 View Post
    What are you even talking about? Anyone with a Hulu + account has CBS sports network. And this is a great opportunity for us to win another/different bowl game and give this senior class an amazing send off. Try focusing on the negative less man.
    No chance... that's all he does around here.

    Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

  9. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    No chance... that's all he does around here.
    Some of our Eagle brethren are firm believers that there is a cloud to every silver lining.

  10. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    Some of our Eagle brethren are firm believers that there is a cloud to every silver lining.
    Going to quote GSUAlumni Eagle: "Some of y'all need to get some damn happiness in your lives."

    After 2017 I will never understand why people complain about wins.

Similar Threads

  1. The Cure Bowl
    By EAGLEMAN in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 2nd January 2020, 09:57 PM
  2. Liberty U and Cure Bowl Partnership
    By GSUEYES in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 20th July 2018, 10:32 AM
  3. Wow, we're in the Cure Bowl, too!
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th December 2015, 10:36 AM
  4. Cure Bowl
    By gsubrock in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 24th November 2015, 11:29 PM
  5. The Cure Bowl acknowleges GS
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10th December 2014, 10:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •