TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Eagles open as a touchdown favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Worst possible bowl. Playing these whack jobs on a channel nobody has.
    What are you even talking about? Anyone with a Hulu + account has CBS sports network. And this is a great opportunity for us to win another/different bowl game and give this senior class an amazing send off. Try focusing on the negative less man.
    Chris Booth
    Class of '09
    Hail Southern and nobody else!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    But will you be there?
    You know the answer to that.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a travel package for Atlanta...flights right now to Orlando are outrageous
    Have you checked Travelocity or Hotwire? You can fly out Friday and back on Sunday with a decent hotel for about $600 for 2 ppl.

5. Default Re: Cure Bowl | GS vs Liberty | Dec. 21 | 2:30 pm | Exploria Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Worst possible bowl. Playing these whack jobs on a channel nobody has.
    It could be worse, we could have won 11 games, been in the Cotton Bowl conversation for half the year and end up playing UAB in the New Orleans Bowl. I mean, we won 7 games.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    It could be worse, we could have won 11 games, been in the Cotton Bowl conversation for half the year and end up playing UAB in the New Orleans Bowl. I mean, we won 7 games.
    And coach could be leaving after one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    You know the answer to that.
    Yea and I knew there would be no answer.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I wonder if they will have a travel package for Atlanta...flights right now to Orlando are outrageous
    No word on a bus trip yet. I'm guessing with the distance they would either need 2 drivers or do an overnight trip. Or could even start in Atlanta, then stop in the Boro, then hit Orlando.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post

Save your money. Hate to break the news to ya'll, but Southern ain't got a chance in this game. Never play well against a big tight end, going back to the ascension of Youngstown State over Georgia Southern. Can't defend against the pass, got NO decent pass rush, and even if we did, the rethread from App ain't gonna rush but three - just look at the end of the Minnesota game. Also, as much as I like chummy old elbow drop, Hugh Freeze will flat out coach the pants off of him.

Only hope is Freeze stays in the hotel and tries to coach out the window, fog rolls in, and then he finds the old celly with the 900 #s. And besides, how you gonna beat a team that is on a mission from God? At least we aren't playing Wyoming, poor old GSU Deax is gonna get smashed by that old bald headed bastage.

Final Score: Liberty 45, GSU 9.

Sunbelt 0 for 5 this bowl season, and will have to find a new spin on the commercial they play about three year running average of beta and aggregates against power of 5 schools with losing records and mascots who are not actually real animals.

And no, I'm not trying to be funny. Just keepin' it real, Holmes.
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.