TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cure Bowl

1. Default Re: The Cure Bowl

I know of several students/recent alumni that are buying through stubhub and third party sites like it. The cheapest ticket that our ticket office sells is $45 after fees while stubhub has tickets for $20 after fees. It’s a shame but I don’t blame them for trying to get the best deal.

Default Re: The Cure Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I know of several students/recent alumni that are buying through stubhub and third party sites like it. The cheapest ticket that our ticket office sells is $45 after fees while stubhub has tickets for $20 after fees. It’s a shame but I don’t blame them for trying to get the best deal.
    Well if they bought them before TV switched sidelines, good luck to them sitting in the Liberty section.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

3. Default Re: The Cure Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I get that and honestly I don't think that’s all bad. I mean, it’s very important to sell through our allotment of tickets, but it’s also important to drive all ticket sales for the game. As long as they show up wearing blue and it becomes obvious that GS fans bought up all those 3rd party tickets. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    and next year I heard it was going to be a crew made up of entirely small people. imo, who cares just call the darn game.

6. Default Re: The Cure Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by swgaeagle View Post
    I saw a video clip where their AD says that they have several student buses going from Lynchburg and that they will be counting on their many alumni living in the FL/Ga area to support the team. I guess we won't know until the TV cameras turn on.

"Liberty is offering two bus trips, limited to the first 200 Liberty students. Bus tickets are $25, game ticket included. This includes accommodations at YMCA Camp Wewa in Apopka, Florida as well as free breakfast. Students must bring their own bedding.

Liberty is also offering a round-trip charter flight from Lynchburg to Orlando and one game ticket for $500 per person."

Wow, good deals!

7. Default Re: The Cure Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1 and the kids get cool stuff!
    2019 Cure Bowl swag- Watch; Bluetooth backpack; warm-up jacket and pants; Sportek long sleeve T-shirt; mid-fit structured hat; Pebble Beach slides.

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2019/12/09/Colleges/Bowl-Gifts.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    2019 Cure Bowl swag- Watch; Bluetooth backpack; warm-up jacket and pants; Sportek long sleeve T-shirt; mid-fit structured hat; Pebble Beach slides.

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2019/12/09/Colleges/Bowl-Gifts.aspx
    yes, sigh me up CL, I'll run back kick Offs!, give me that stuff. Now you know why bowl games matter.

9. Default Re: The Cure Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    yes, sigh me up CL, I'll run back kick Offs!, give me that stuff. Now you know why bowl games matter.
    You better signal fair catch.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    Jamie Seh is the weekend sportsperson on Channel 6 (CBS) in Orlando.