TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 346

Thread: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

  1. Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Co dc-TS/BVG - lol. Enjoy MSU

  2. Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by cybereagle View Post
    Co dc-TS/BVG - lol. Enjoy MSU
    That would be awesome!

  3. #313

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    All black people look alike
    The fact that Mel Tucker was mistaken for Dell McGee.

  4. #314

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Wow to say I am embarrassed is an understatement with this mix up. Just realized today Dell McGee was our coach at GoDaddy Bowl. No idea I how got Dell McGee and Mel Tucker mixed up. I know both of them and Tyson were at UGA for a brief period of time. May be that’s where I lost track of them. I guess my memory is fading quicker than I thought.

  5. #315

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Claydus View Post
    Wow to say I am embarrassed is an understatement with this mix up. Just realized today Dell McGee was our coach at GoDaddy Bowl. No idea I how got Dell McGee and Mel Tucker mixed up. I know both of them and Tyson were at UGA for a brief period of time. May be that’s where I lost track of them. I guess my memory is fading quicker than I thought.
    Like I said, blame it on having a new born at the house

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    27,654

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Scott Cochran moving from Bama to UGA?

    That's a HUGE blow to Bama.


  7. Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Scott Cochran moving from Bama to UGA?

    That's a HUGE blow to Bama.
    I’m a big fan of anything that’s a huge blow to Bama!

  8. #318

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Wise choice by Kirby Smart to take one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the nation and let him run your special teams (something he has zero experience in).

    A real Tyson Summers move.

  9. #319
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    27,654

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Wise choice by Kirby Smart to take one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the nation and let him run your special teams (something he has zero experience in).

    A real Tyson Summers move.
    Something tells me it's not that much of a stretch from some of the stuff he's done with players in the past.

    Also, being an on field coach allows him to recruit.

    You know he's still going to have S&C input as well.

    It's a pretty impressive move.


  10. #320

    Default Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Something tells me it's not that much of a stretch from some of the stuff he's done with players in the past.

    Also, being an on field coach allows him to recruit.

    You know he's still going to have S&C input as well.

    It's a pretty impressive move.
    He may have input but as an onfield coach his ability to be around players and during workouts will be limited, as opposed to S&C staff who have basically unlimited access to players. Sure he can write the programs for them, but not being able to implement them with his passion and energy could be a factor.

Similar Threads

  1. Coaching Carousel
    By 81eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 19th December 2014, 10:17 AM
  2. The Coaching Carousel
    By GATA in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th January 2014, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •