TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Missouri HC job

Default Re: Missouri HC job

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Mizzou doesn't have the balls to offer Jeff Monken the job.
    Nope. But he’s not PJ. He’s not wedded to the flexbone except as it gives him the best shot at winning. He’s been a head coach now for a decade and largely delegated the nuts and bolts to Davis since the middle of 2010, so IMO he can hire the right people to run anything he wants.

Whatever he chooses, he will try to run the ball and play tough defense. Doesn’t have to be flex.

Any fanbase who gets Monken as their coach will like him within a month or two.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Footballscoop now reporting Mizzou Board of Regents not to excited about Blake Anderson. AD presented him as a candidate and was told to go back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    Footballscoop now reporting Mizzou Board of Regents not to excited about Blake Anderson. AD presented him as a candidate and was told to go back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    100% bs meter. They always deny the candidates and then when it's the 10th pick, he was our guy all along!!
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I like Blake Anderson

6. Default Re: Missouri HC job

I can think of a 'defensive guru' in Colorado who they could probably snag on the cheap.

7. Default Re: Missouri HC job

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    I would be completely shocked if Mizzou hired Anderson. I have seen nothing from him that would indicate he could take an SEC program to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I can think of a 'defensive guru' in Colorado who they could probably snag on the cheap.
    He'll land on his feet one day...maybe...if you sit there and look at it, certainly he's qualified. What else do you want?