TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JD King

Default JD King

JD def got off to a slow start, which I think is to be expected with moving to a scheme like ours, but damn if he hasn't turned into an absolute monster.
    He would be an every down back in a "pro style" offense. I'm glad he transferred to Southern.

Default Re: JD King

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    JD def got off to a slow start, which I think is to be expected with moving to a scheme like ours, but damn if he hasn't turned into an absolute monster.
    He would be an every down back in a "pro style" offense. I'm glad he transferred to Southern.
    I think it has a lot to do with the interior blocking, which seems to have improved over the course of the season. I hope they continue to improve, he should be a monster up the gut next year.

Also, Green has looked good with his limited snaps.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Feed the King!, he is showing us why he was a P5 scholarship kid. Next season should be fun.

Green has been excellent blocking these past few games. I think he'll be a pretty big contributor next season

Looks like he hit another gear for sure towards the end of the season.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    Green has been excellent blocking these past few games. I think he'll be a pretty big contributor next season

Probably not too much of a contributor next year but he could definitely be the #1 back in 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Werts, King, Kennedy, Green next year, these dudes are going to be tough for opposing defenses to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by GATA View Post
    That probably depends on whether Logan Wright comes back.

Green looks good, though.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

King is a good back. He’s very strong, so he’s good at running between the tackles and driving for extra yards. He also runs pretty well once he gets into space.

Going forward, I’d like to see him do more of the latter by getting through the line and into the back end of the defense a little more quickly.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

I know our coaches love the wrestling references, so we started calling King and Kennedy Power & Glory. For those that might remember, the name seemed fitting.