TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

1. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Here we go. Only a few hours from knowing our destination. I am going with Mobile. There will be plenty of seats. I can't wait to be there.
    Been there, done that, literally got the tee shirt... fingers crossed for the Cure Bowl.

2. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Been there, done that, literally got the tee shirt... fingers crossed for the Cure Bowl.
    Yep...pulling for Orlando....never been in a real soccer stadium...communist sport...would not mind Montgomery again...Mobile would be my third choice...could not handle Tuscan...unfortunately....

Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

I am hoping for Mobile, any of the other bowls I will be visiting my mom for Christmas, but that one I could go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Benched View Post
    Yep...pulling for Orlando....never been in a real soccer stadium...communist sport...would not mind Montgomery again...Mobile would be my third choice...could not handle Tuscan...unfortunately....
    Yes, going to Italy for a bowl game would be tough for most of us! (Smile)

5. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

“247Sports intel: After winning the Sun Belt on Saturday against Louisiana, Appalachian State is likely heading to the New Orleans Bowl, though the Mountaineers have pleaded their case to the Belk (Charlotte), sources say. Appalachian State, like Memphis and Boise State, finished 12-1 but won't be the highest-ranked Group of 5 team in its effort to get to the New Year's Six. ... One source says UCF is likely staying a few miles from home in the Cure Bowl at Exploria Stadium, while another is leaning Gasparilla. Either of those are options for the Knights.”

No thanks on playing UCF. And really no thanks on the Cure Bowl. Hoping for Alabama again.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No thanks on playing UCF. And really no thanks on the Cure Bowl. Hoping for Alabama again.
    Are you CRAZY? I don't want ALABAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    Are you CRAZY? I don't want ALABAMA!
    Got me.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Latest ESPN projections had us in either the cure against FIU or Arizona against Wyoming. I wish we could get play in the cure against Wyoming, I think we match up well against them and I really want us to go to the Cure and add that bowl banner to Paulson!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUcoastie09 View Post
    Latest ESPN projections had us in either the cure against FIU or Arizona against Wyoming. I wish we could get play in the cure against Wyoming, I think we match up well against them and I really want us to go to the Cure and add that bowl banner to Paulson!
    Not sure how anyone is projecting a CUSA team in the Cure. If it's not an AAC it'll be Liberty.

I want no part of Arizona and it's our last year with that bowl anyway, send Gast out there cause they're not going to sell any tickets anyway.