TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 420

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

  1. #201

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by Mose Bass View Post
    I have to wonder if he believes everything he puts out there. I used to get worked up about what he wrote. Now, I just shake my head.
    Even for State fans, the only ones that take him seriously are the 5-10 people that post on PT. He's been consistently complaining about State's attendance for the last couple of years, even though he doesn't even go to the games. Dude's a hack.

  2. #202

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Even for State fans, the only ones that take him seriously are the 5-10 people that post on PT. He's been consistently complaining about State's attendance for the last couple of years, even though he doesn't even go to the games. Dude's a hack.
    State most likely buys him 100 tickets a year which means he's counted 100 times in the attendance figures so he probably feels he has a vested interest.

  3. #203

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Still waiting for somebody(who actually knows something) to spill the beans.
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

  4. #204

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesDare View Post
    Still waiting for somebody(who actually knows something) to spill the beans.
    That's just it... I'm not sure anyone really knows.
    McMurphy may not be that far off, but honestly I think with App still having that very very slim chance of getting an access bowl, everything is on standby as that would shift things around a little bit.

    Although I do wonder if the GATALifestyle video they are filming tonight at gnats has anything to do with the announcement..

  5. #205

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    App has zero chance of getting the Access Bowl.
    Two AAC teams are ahead of them in the playoff rankings which means whichever wins the AAC CCG game will end up ranked higher than App.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    3,949

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesDare View Post
    Still waiting for somebody(who actually knows something) to spill the beans.
    It's unlikely GS will make an official statement before Sunday, but people within the athletic department continue to think that we will be going to Orlando.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

  7. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    It's unlikely GS will make an official statement before Sunday, but people within the athletic department continue to think that we will be going to Orlando.
    State fans seem to think they will hear something by Friday. Since Cure Bowl is a non ESPN bowl that as of right now isn’t tied to the conference title game, we could hear something from them sooner than Saturday too.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    28,252

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Just submitted my ticket requests. The only disappointing part about the Cure Bowl is Exploria Stadium is an e-ticket only facility, so I won't have a physical ticket to hold onto as a souvenir.


  9. #209

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Just submitted my ticket requests. The only disappointing part about the Cure Bowl is Exploria Stadium is an e-ticket only facility, so I won't have a physical ticket to hold onto as a souvenir.
    I know it's not quite the same, but could you screenshot the mobile one and print that and its place?

    Or maybe you can get a program or something similar.

  10. #210

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Gag just pisses me off so much.

    The fact that they actually get into a bowl with about 1/8 the average butts in the stands of my high school is just wrong.

    Bottom dwellers of FCS which never make the playoffs have 3x their attendance.

    Every D2 team I can think of has better attendance.
    You may have an anger issue.

Similar Threads

  1. Realistic shot at a postseason?
    By GSUALLDAY25 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th February 2017, 02:47 PM
  2. Realistic Expectations for 2014 Season
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 24th January 2014, 08:27 PM
  3. What is a realistic goal for our basketball program?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2nd April 2009, 10:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •