TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 434

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

  1. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    While it would be disappointing to play Sunday School DeVry instead of an AAC team, in the long run, nobody is going to remember who we played, just that we won. Like it’s been said, win, hang the banner, and ride the momentum into recruiting season and spring workouts.

  2. #162

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    While it would be disappointing to play Sunday School DeVry instead of an AAC team, in the long run, nobody is going to remember who we played, just that we won. Like it’s been said, win, hang the banner, and ride the momentum into recruiting season and spring workouts.
    This. But there is a double edged sword to that, if we lose it's incredibly embarrassing.

  3. #163

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Sorry for maybe beating a dead horse, but why do we think there's that big of a chance of the AAC not being able to fill the Cure Bowl spot? They have 7 bowl eligible teams.

  4. #164

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    Sorry for maybe beating a dead horse, but why do we think there's that big of a chance of the AAC not being able to fill the Cure Bowl spot? They have 7 bowl eligible teams.
    Access Bowl. If the CFP chooses one of Cincy or Memphis for the Cotton Bowl, it would leave 6 AAC teams for 7 slots.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    4,053

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I would think so, they finished below us within the division. So they are the lowest ranking SB team that could go to Bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Glad we could pack their bags and send their 100 fans out west.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    going that far may make it 50 fans....
    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    No matter where they go, they'd send the same amount of fans. Unless they fake bowl tickets sales too, which I don't doubt they do. They probably get some company to buy up their allotment.
    Now see all of the last 3 posts were funny! ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  6. #166

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    But there is 1 more team than bowl spots. In that case, Liberty is most likely the odd man out
    They should probably get someone to re-write the rules for them . . . again.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  7. #167

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Now see all of the last 3 posts were funny! ;-)
    Hey, hey! TALON figured out the “quote” function!
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  8. #168

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    This. But there is a double edged sword to that, if we lose it's incredibly embarrassing.
    Since we’ve got a home and home with them coming up, at least we can get revenge.

    But that’s irrelevant. We won’t lose.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    4,053

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Hey, hey! TALON figured out the “quote” function!
    I sometimes forgot we have multiple quote buttons. A lot of other boards dont have that just the single button and one site didn't even have that!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  10. #170

    Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I sometimes forgot we have multiple quote buttons. A lot of other boards dont have that just the single button and one site didn't even have that!
    Just kidding you, TALON. (smile)
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Similar Threads

  1. Realistic shot at a postseason?
    By GSUALLDAY25 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th February 2017, 02:47 PM
  2. Realistic Expectations for 2014 Season
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 24th January 2014, 08:27 PM
  3. What is a realistic goal for our basketball program?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2nd April 2009, 10:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •