TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

  1. #11

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Troy is not good this year. That was a game we should have won 10/10 times.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Troy is not good this year. That was a game we should have won 10/10 times.
    you look back on this season, what could have been!, beat Minnesota and we had them. Beat Troy and Ark State. Going into today we'd be playing to get into SB championship game. Kind of makes me feel flat.

  3. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Agreed. Anderson is a rube.
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.

  4. #14

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.
    And Arky State should not have won one. Very frustrating.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  5. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.
    I prefer to think that we are 1-1 against StAte since moving up and Tyson Summers is 0-2. But, I digress... I have to honestly question our own coaching if we cannot beat Anderson, IMO he is just so bad.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubtown, GA
    Posts
    1,929

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.
    I mean, Anderson is a crappy coach, but you just bulldozed your way into a joke that you clearly are unfamiliar with.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I prefer to think that we are 1-1 against StAte since moving up and Tyson Summers is 0-2. But, I digress... I have to honestly question our own coaching if we cannot beat Anderson, IMO he is just so bad.
    If he was bad he wouldn't be on his 6th season. I'll say though that if Ark State gets someone like Neal Brown or Scott Satterfield they'll be better than App or Troy were at their peaks. Anderson isn't on that level for sure.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  8. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If he was bad he wouldn't be on his 6th season. I'll say though that if Ark State gets someone like Neal Brown or Scott Satterfield they'll be better than App or Troy were at their peaks. Anderson isn't on that level for sure.
    Well I hope he is around for another 6 years because he is bad, IMO he is only still there due to off-the-field “challenges.”

  9. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    TXST 21 (3-8)
    CCU 24 (4-7)
    F

  10. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

    FYI, Furman got creamed by Austin Peay and Wofford lost to Kennesaw State so the SoCon Football season is over in November.

    We definitely should have stayed FCS.
    We Are The GOAT. The Greatest Of All Time.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Week 7 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 1st November 2019, 08:12 AM
  2. Sun Belt Week 8 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 20th October 2019, 05:22 PM
  3. Sun Belt Week 6 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 6th October 2019, 04:09 PM
  4. Week 12 Sun Belt Thread
    By eaglewraith in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th November 2016, 09:24 PM
  5. Sun Belt Week 11 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 15th November 2015, 01:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •