TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

Troy is not good this year. That was a game we should have won 10/10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Troy is not good this year. That was a game we should have won 10/10 times.
    you look back on this season, what could have been!, beat Minnesota and we had them. Beat Troy and Ark State. Going into today we'd be playing to get into SB championship game. Kind of makes me feel flat.

3. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Agreed. Anderson is a rube.
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    Another way to look at it. We're 3-1 over you guys since you joined the league. In all three of our wins, they came in situations where losses likely doom us to finish with 5 wins instead of 7 wins. If we were finishing at 5-7 Anderson's probably long since fired, eliminating the one sure fire advantage you have over us in every game...coaching.
    And Arky State should not have won one. Very frustrating.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

5. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

I prefer to think that we are 1-1 against StAte since moving up and Tyson Summers is 0-2. But, I digress... I have to honestly question our own coaching if we cannot beat Anderson, IMO he is just so bad.

I mean, Anderson is a crappy coach, but you just bulldozed your way into a joke that you clearly are unfamiliar with.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I prefer to think that we are 1-1 against StAte since moving up and Tyson Summers is 0-2. But, I digress... I have to honestly question our own coaching if we cannot beat Anderson, IMO he is just so bad.
    If he was bad he wouldn't be on his 6th season. I'll say though that if Ark State gets someone like Neal Brown or Scott Satterfield they'll be better than App or Troy were at their peaks. Anderson isn't on that level for sure.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

8. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If he was bad he wouldn't be on his 6th season. I'll say though that if Ark State gets someone like Neal Brown or Scott Satterfield they'll be better than App or Troy were at their peaks. Anderson isn't on that level for sure.
    Well I hope he is around for another 6 years because he is bad, IMO he is only still there due to off-the-field “challenges.”

9. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

TXST 21 (3-8)
    CCU 24 (4-7)
    F

10. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 14(?) thread

FYI, Furman got creamed by Austin Peay and Wofford lost to Kennesaw State so the SoCon Football season is over in November.

We definitely should have stayed FCS.
    We Are The GOAT. The Greatest Of All Time.