TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Default Re: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

At this point, I won’t listen to the postgame anymore. When complacency and mediocrity set in, you start losing a fan base in a hurry and I’m not just referencing the radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Coach Lunsford answers two questions in a 60 second interview. So insightful with your questions guys.No postgame analysis or discussion. Commercial break and it’s gone...now playing Dire Straits. About par for the course. Let’s hear the excuse this time GS Darlin for the inept performance on the GS Radio Network for the so called Ford Locker Room Show.

This season is looking like a train wreck. From one thing to another.
    I see I have missed some stuff.... Honestly though the media team that travels with the team is never going to be objective and or ask real questions. We only have one or two media members that ever do even they tread lightly or get the millennial shout down on social media when the do. Honestly we have not had a journalist that is willing to ask the absolute toughest questions consistently since ole Pelligrino (SP?)and she was black balled.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Coach Lunsford answers two questions in a 60 second interview. So insightful with your questions guys.No postgame analysis or discussion. Commercial break and it’s gone...now playing Dire Straits. About par for the course. Let’s hear the excuse this time GS Darlin for the inept performance on the GS Radio Network for the so called Ford Locker Room Show.

This season is looking like a train wreck. From one thing to another.
    I hate I missed it, I like dire straights.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    I hate I missed it, I like dire straights.
    Was it money for nothin' or walk of life?
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburnhttps://statesboroherald.static.anvilcms.net/media/images/2018/09/18/images/Erk_Russell_.max-1200x675.jpg

5. Default Re: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Reached out to several. Same old same old. If you didn’t listen, how do you know what I’m talking about?
    For some reason, many in the GSU community can't grasp/don't realize the issue. I reached out for over a decade with my issues..............I just stopped giving. People looked at me funny when I tell them that.......If you can't do the basics of sports entertainment, why should I waste my $?

6. Default Re: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I see I have missed some stuff.... Honestly though the media team that travels with the team is never going to be objective and or ask real questions. We only have one or two media members that ever do even they tread lightly or get the millennial shout down on social media when the do. Honestly we have not had a journalist that is willing to ask the absolute toughest questions consistently since ole Pelligrino (SP?)and she was black balled.
    I don't really ever get to listen to the radio show either, but I do actually enjoy it when I listen to it. The reason I'm responding to you is because I completely agree about not having journalists asking difficult questions. I got annoyed last night because Jaudon from SMN posted something critical when we came out completely flat and were getting dominated 35-10. Later on, some of the coaches started replying to it and the whole moral victory brigade came out of the woodwork.

Birdseye, it's time to give this whole post game show thing a rest. We are not going to look long and hard for seasoned talent plus back up the Brinks truck to their door. Our people are not going to be available for post game press conference very often for meaningful comments. No big radio network is going to magically materialize for us. To top it off, if they have not answered your complaints in three decades, they probably won't now.

Enjoy Georgia Southern University for the great institution it is and move on along.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Birdseye, it's time to give this whole post game show thing a rest. We are not going to look long and hard for seasoned talent plus back up the Brinks truck to their door. Our people are not going to be available for post game press conference very often for meaningful comments. No big radio network is going to magically materialize for us. To top it off, if they have not answered your complaints in three decades, they probably won't now.

Enjoy Georgia Southern University for the great institution it is and move on along.
    Hear what you’re saying. Im finished with it. If it’s the best they can do with the postgame report, so be it. Just disappointing because we deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Alex P the best to ever do it.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by rainingeagle View Post
    I don't really ever get to listen to the radio show either, but I do actually enjoy it when I listen to it. The reason I'm responding to you is because I completely agree about not having journalists asking difficult questions. I got annoyed last night because Jaudon from SMN posted something critical when we came out completely flat and were getting dominated 35-10. Later on, some of the coaches started replying to it and the whole moral victory brigade came out of the woodwork.
    We’ve got some very petty coaches that have been responding to social media stuff. Makes you really wonder
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low