TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Default Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Coach Lunsford answers two questions in a 60 second interview. So insightful with your questions guys.No postgame analysis or discussion. Commercial break and itís gone...now playing Dire Straits. About par for the course. Letís hear the excuse this time GS Darlin for the inept performance on the GS Radio Network for the so called Ford Locker Room Show.

This season is looking like a train wreck. From one thing to another.

Default Re: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Coach Lunsford answers two questions in a 60 second interview. So insightful with your questions guys.No postgame analysis or discussion. Commercial break and it’s gone...now playing Dire Straits. About par for the course. Let’s hear the excuse this time GS Darlin for the inept performance on the GS Radio Network for the so called Ford Locker Room Show.

This season is looking like a train wreck. From one thing to another.
    Why don’t you email Danny Reed or Learfield Sports instead of calling out somebody that doesn’t work for the network. You can find his email address at this link. https://gseagles.com/staff-directory

Thanks but that poster has been outspoken on previous concerns about the network. Facts speak for themselves. Once upon a time, we had a great postgame show with good player and coaches interviews and game analysis. You compare ours with other FBS schools and itís a joke. Ask questions and do your job. Very poor interviews. Elementary questions.

I long for the Nate Hirsch days when we turned off the postgame show and felt like we had some answers as for how the game played out. Sponsors and listeners arenít getting their moneyís worth. Sorry, Iím but just telling it like it is.

Thanks but that poster has been outspoken on previous concerns about the network. Facts speak for themselves. Once upon a time, we had a great postgame show with good player and coaches interviews and game analysis. You compare ours with other FBS schools and it’s a joke. Ask questions and do your job. Very poor interviews. Elementary questions.

I long for the Nate Hirsch days when we turned off the postgame show and felt like we had some answers as for how the game played out. Sponsors and listeners aren’t getting their money’s worth. Sorry, I’m but just telling it like it is.
    So you’re admitting you are more concerned with being a jerk than you are actually reaching out to somebody that might could actually fix it? Hey, I appreciate the honesty.

Reached out to several. Same old same old. If you didnít listen, how do you know what Iím talking about?

6. Default Re: Another great postgame radio show on I-95

I wouldnít email Danny, heís not on the Wrap-up show.

Reached out to several. Same old same old. If you didn’t listen, how do you know what I’m talking about?
    My issue isn’t with you complaining about the postgame show because that I completely agree with. My issue is you calling out a user on here who has no control over it.

In retrospect, I suppose the least of our worries should fall on the postgame radio show. But they should be held accountable for a minor league performance. However, it would be nice if some of our guys and the media would ask some questions of meaning for the coach and players.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    My issue isnít with you complaining about the postgame show because that I completely agree with. My issue is you calling out a user on here who has no control over it.
    Iíll say it one more time. Go back and look at the previous posts on this subject and you will know whom I am referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Why donít you email Danny Reed or Learfield Sports instead of calling out somebody that doesnít work for the network. You can find his email address at this link. https://gseagles.com/staff-directory
    Danny is not the one to email. He's been told who to reach out to, but it doesn't seem to matter to him.

I've also explained that OUR crew isn't going to ask the 'hard hitting' questions he wants or go after the players/coaches. That is for the outside reporters who don't even make the trips, like the beat writer who said we quit in the first half.
    And with all due respect, last night the focus was more on Rashad Byrd, who thankfully is ok.

He's set in the past and no matter what changes are made, he'll never be happy because I don't think his problem is really with the content, but moreso with the crew.

if the radio station started playing music over it as it did last week (when 94.9 did not & carried the show to the end), that is on the station, and our crew has been informed.

as you told others, go back and look at previous posts on the subjects and you'll see what you should do about it. Instead let's start a whole new thread on the same topic.